“great spot for Sushi. Top two Orlando in my opinion.”

Shin Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #709 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
orlando
“great spot for Sushi. Top two Orlando in my opinion.”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I'll make it ez. The sushi was great, the service attentive, and the price more than fair. I have only been one time but the time we went we decided to come again for sure. I ordered the volcano which is the best around and presented beautifully. Also a roll which has pankow and makes the rice crunchy, cannot remember the name. I can't wait to go back as we went for dinner and sat outside with a view of the Wells Fargo building off of I-4. Felt like city hipsters dining here!

• Visited November 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great food, snail pace service”
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

This place has really good sushi and raw bar options. Fish is incredibly fresh and sushi is artfully presented. Eclectic decor but warm and friendly spot. Service was horrible , nog enough staff and excuse was that Mondays aren't usually busy. 15 minutes to get a wait person, more than 30 minutes to get food. I'd come back , but if service isn't better, I'll find another spot.

Pleasanton, California
“So good, we went back!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

A Burberry salesperson at the Premium Outlets highly recommended this restaurant. We were not disappointed, it exceeded our expectations. In fact, we found time during our visit to go back a 2nd time! Our favorite items were: Lobster volcano, Riptide, Avocado salad, spicy garlic edamame, gyoza, chilean sea bass, yuzu scallops, the Aloha, tropical sundae.

Service was excellent! Food was amazing!

• Visited October 2013
Calgary, Canada
“This is excellent sushi close to the Doubletree hotel on Ivanhoe”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The staff recommended this sushi restaurant and it does not disappoint. We had 2 large Kirin Ichiban beers, an edimame appetizer and sushi. Total was USD60. Not bad considering the sushi was good quality. There is an outdoor patio and the road is not too busy. A good choice for sushi close to the downtown Orlando Doubletree location.

• Visited October 2013
Houston, Texas
“Fresh food”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

food is fresh and good, price is a bit expensive. The one I usually goes back in Houston cost half of the price.

Visited August 2013