“ASK FOR RENEE!!!”

Deep Blu Seafood Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Deep Blu Seafood Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E Buena Vista Drive
Description: A new cuisine for a new hotel is the philosophy behind deep blu seafood grille, the award-winning restaurant at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort, Bonnet Creek. Prepared by world-renowned chefs, your meal will not only be delectable but sustainable. All of the fresh Atlantic seafood, including the swordfish and yellow tail snapper, comes direct from Clean Fish, an organization that works with the finest sustainable fisheries in the area.As for deep blu seafood grille's atmosphere, it's sublime and divine. The contemporary decor is warm and inviting while the open kitchen is apt to stoke your appetite to explore unchartered courses. You may even be inspired to try out one of our private dining options. These secluded settings are perfect for couples, families, and business travelers looking for a quiet spot to seal the deal.
Daphne, Alabama
“ASK FOR RENEE!!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stayed in this resort so we ate in this restaurant twice for dinner. The first dinner was really good, but the second was INCREDIBLE. Renee was our server and she turned our dinner into an experience! Both dinners were money well spent, but Renee knew so much about all of the food and beverages that we did not have to even read the menus, and her presentation made it feel like she was part of our group, not our server. LOVED our dinner and our dining experience. Would absolutely recommend this restaurant and Renee!

• Visited July 2014
deepbluorlando, Manager at Deep Blu Seafood Grille, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear Dyan P,

Thank you for returning to deep blu seafood grille! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your dining experience with us again! We will be sure to pass along your compliments to Renee and our culinary team. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Orlando!

“Not worth the price”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

My family visited this restaurant and the atmosphere was amazing. Beautifully decorated and the view was nice as well. Our total bill was over $300 for 5. But, the food was just so so. Presentation, great, but taste just average. I don't mind paying for a really good meal but, I think you are paying for location and not taste. As others have said, it is overrated.

This is not a place I would visit a second time.

Dear Alvina G

We greatly apologize for your experience with us being anything less than extraordinary. The sub-par cuisine you describe is not what we have become known for. We would love to have you back to experience what we have won so many awards for!

All the best,
Hampton, Virginia
“FANTASTIC CULINARY EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The restaurant was set in a hotel resort.
The atmosphere was superb even for kids with an accompanying terrific view. The server/service was great, one of the best we've experienced.
The food matched our visit. We ate probably the best crab cake we ever had. Apparently it won the local best crab cake contest. The oysters were fresh and just as appetizing. My wife had the fish which was recommended by the waitress and she was well pleased. I had the ribeye (medium rare of course) and it melted as soon as it touched my tongue. Well prepared and well cooked. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area. The kids ate well and enjoyed their food and our food. They had a great selection of wine as well.

• Visited July 2014
deepbluorlando, Manager at Deep Blu Seafood Grille, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear a1r23,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We are so pleased you and your entire family enjoyed such a fantastic dining experience with us. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Orlando.

the team at deep blu seafood grille
“pricey but very fresh and very tasty”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

dined for first time and was very impressed with quality and taste of food. the chef takes great care in preparing menu. wine is decent, cocktails are just ok. oysters were the best I've had in a long time in Orlando area, rudder fish superb, steak excellent sides were just as good. will definitely be back. our server rachel was knowledgeable and paced our meal perfectly. thank you rachel

Dear Debra B,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us and we will be sure to pass along your compliments to Rachel and our culinary team. We hope to see you again on your next visit!

Orlando, Florida
“Very poor, very poor indeed”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Most overrated restaurant I've been to so far. I went to dine here with my wife as it was her birthday. The evening seemed to go off a great start when I saw a personilized menu with her name on it wishing her a happy birthday. That was an excellent touch. However, that soon changed when a rude and pushy waiter called Cesar started serving us. Luckily that changed as it was the end of his shift and we were taken care of by a very nice young lady called Shannon. What a change! My wife ordered the Red Snapper and she loved it. I tasted it and thought it was ok, it had a good taste but nothing amazing. I ordered the Chef's special which was the spiked lobster tail. It was really average right on the border of mediocre. The flavor was different, you could feel mint, butter and a little spicyness to it. I'll give the chef points for innovation. however, the lobster looked burnt on the shell and the meat was undercooked in part which off course gives a horrible taste and slimy texture to it. I must say if you want lobster, don't go here, you'll be better off at your local Red Lobster. Check arrives with an extra $12.75 dollars on it with a "Wyndham resorts 15% coupon" description or something like that. I inquired about the increased price and they tell me if you pay with a gift card, they have to add a 15% strange charge to the total bill. That means, and be advised, if you buy a 100 Gift card, expect whoever you give it to to only be able to use $85 out of it. Not sure if I misunderstood something, but to me, but this seems really strange to me. if you pay $100 for a gift certificate worth of food, that (minus tax) is exactly what you should get. Also, in my opinion, it's ridicucously overpriced and not because of the amount you end up paying, but for what you get for what you pay. Absolutely no value for the price. I payed $34 for a fish with no sides (sides are separate) and $42 for a Lobster I had to make an effort to finish due to the horrible feel of undercooked lobster meat in my mouth. i should have specified "Well Done, please" when I ordered it. We also didn't like dessert, it was a piece of dark sour chocolate. Beatifully presented but we are just not fans of dark chocolate. It came as a "on the house birthday surprise" for my wife. Not gonna say anything about it as even though we didn't like it, it was a nice touch from them and chocolate reviews depend on what kind of chocolate you like. All in all, with those prices they charge for the food and the "reputation" they have, I don't expect anything short of spectacular on my plate, and let me tell you folks, Deepblu is a very, very, very, very, very, very long way from Starbucks. Very long. I'm now left wondering how they got the 12/13 dining award. I'm sure the critics didn't order the lobster! I regret to say I cannot recommend this restaurant to anyone or for any reason. Place is nice, service is average, food is average. I guess I had a very high expectation and I just got a good dose of reality. I don't think I'll ever go back (or anyone I know for that matter) to deepblu seafood and grille.

3 Thank Manny_Torres
Dear Manny_Torres

We greatly apologize for your experience with us being anything less than extraordinary. The sub-par service and cuisine you describe is not what we have become known for. We would love to have you back to experience what we have won so many awards for!

Please feel free to contact our management team to discuss further.