“My new favorite restaurant in Orlando”

Deep Blu Seafood Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Deep Blu Seafood Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 3,764 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Sushi
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E Buena Vista Drive
Description: A new cuisine for a new hotel is the philosophy behind deep blu seafood grille, the award-winning restaurant at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort, Bonnet Creek. Prepared by world-renowned chefs, your meal will not only be delectable but sustainable. All of the fresh Atlantic seafood, including the swordfish and yellow tail snapper, comes direct from Clean Fish, an organization that works with the finest sustainable fisheries in the area.As for deep blu seafood grille's atmosphere, it's sublime and divine. The contemporary decor is warm and inviting while the open kitchen is apt to stoke your appetite to explore unchartered courses. You may even be inspired to try out one of our private dining options. These secluded settings are perfect for couples, families, and business travelers looking for a quiet spot to seal the deal.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“My new favorite restaurant in Orlando”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

I do a lot of business travel as "the client" and have been to many top restaurants from the West Coast to the East Coast. The meal I had there, even though pricey, was excellent. The service was what you would expect from a restaurant of its caliber. I really enjoyed the fact that the restaurant had PLENTY of space between the other tables. We really felt like we were the only table there. Unlike Christini's were the tables are very close to each other and it fells a bit Claustrophobic. Don't get me wrong I like Christini's. The food, wine, and service are good and I eat there each time I am Orlando but it was refreshing to have the open space feel of Deep Blue even though they had other large parties there..

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Rick28970
deepbluorlando, Manager at Deep Blu Seafood Grille, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Rick28970,
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your dining experience with us at deep blu seafood grille!
We hope you are able to join us again on your next trip to Orlando to experience our ever changing menu!

Placitas, New Mexico
“Very good, but overpriced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

Oysters $3-$4 EACH. Background music, at times, loud and out of place for the otherwise nice atmosphere. All the food very nice, but even more expensive for the quality than comparable Disney restaurants. Still, I'd recommend it if you don't mind spending $$$$

Visited January 2014
Dear JohnTBullock,
We are so glad you enjoyed your dining experience with us!
Our ingredients are fresh and sustainable and our prices can tend to reflect that.
Orlando, Florida
“Was not dissapointed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

Usually I am weary of trying out restaurants located inside a hotel, but I am very glad I did. Went here for my birthday and they made my experience very special. The food was out of this world! Excellent, high quality seafood.

Visited August 2013
Dear Danielle E,

We are glad you were able to try us out and that you had such a great birthday!
We pride ourselves on customizing our guests experiences.
Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us on your birthday and we hope to see you back again next year!
San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent Food - Order the Crabcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

Went to the restaurant and decided to sit outside at their bar and order off the bar menu -- had the crabcakes, calamari and also oysters on the half shell. Food was outstanding and can understand the reviews. Bar menu has quite a good slection of main dishes from restaurant, so an option to dining if you don't want to go inside. Prices are not cheap given the numerous places to dine in/around Orlando -- so be prepared. However the quality of the food we had, for the price, wa well worth the visit. We will be back.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank FoxTravelers
Dear Lila450,

We are so pleased to hear you were recommended to us and enjoyed it!
Our Chef has won multiple awards for his crab cakes – we are so glad you were able to try them!
We look forward to having you back again soon.
Dorado, Puerto Rico
“Wao! Simply outstanding! And the cake crabs, just amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

We wanted to do reservations in another restaurant but it was full. So, somebody recommended Deep Blue. The place is beautiful, the ambience is very good and the service is good as well. But the food is another thing. They have the best crab cakes that I have ever had. I had a Seafood plate that have lobster, mussels... Oh God! I don't eat much but with this plate it was impossible to stop. The edamame were in a sauce, good and different. Regarding price I think that it was ok. I definitely will be back. This place is awesome.

• Visited January 2014
Dear Lila450,

We are so pleased to hear you were recommended to us and enjoyed it!
We look forward to having you back again soon.