“Good gator tail”
Review of Wildside BBQ Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Wildside BBQ Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: College Park location of this chain.
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We found this restaurant in downtown , orlando. So many choices to chose from , but this one was on a back street and still look like a place of fun and not extremely crowded. We were in town for the Miami hurricane bowl game, so every place was packed. Anyway , we were greeted with a friendly staff who did not once overlook us. We had gator tail for an appetizer, it was tender and not over cooked. Then a extreme angus burger done to perfection. This was a nice sports bar, TVs were in our sight at every turn. I recommend this place.

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

We came to the restaurant one evening last week for the 1st time as it looked really nice from outside, but it will most definatly be our last visit, this is my 12th trip to orlando in 15years and we have eaten at many different places but i have got to say that this was by far the worst meal we have ever been served. The chicken meat was very pink and unedable, the waiter even joked with my daughter that her ribs looked raw, . He was correct they were, .... with the amount of food that we left on our plates we couldnt understand why either the waiter or chef hadnt asked what was wrong with the food.
So if you are looking for a decent cooked meal at a reasonable price dont bother to stop your car here

1  Thank dawnydix
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Ate here twice this trip and also called for beers one afternoon! Good cocktails and gorgeous ribs!! Staff really helpful and friendly and food fast and tasty

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Went here for dinner, had the gator bites appetizers. They were not the best that we have had but definitely up there. Hubby had the wildside special which came with baby bal ribs and st. Louis style ribs along with 2 sides. . I attempted the combo playter w/2 sides. Wow. Could have shared with the nearest table. Prices eert decent and wait staff attentive. Will definitely go back to try the steaks!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I've eaten at this place a couple of times. On Sunday we wanted to watch the New England Patriots so we decided to go to Wildside. The food here is pretty standard bar food, but the ribs are pretty good. I've had flatbread and a burger here in the past. I would come to this restaurant mostly for the ability to watch Football games and get good deals on buckets of beer. I like the atmosphere and the ability to be outside and still watch a game. It's got a better atmosphere if you are outside than inside. The service was good. If the objective is to watch a game, get a good deal on beer and grab some bar food this place is good. I wouldn't expect to get a great meal here.