“Awesome portions, Great prices”
Review of Wildside BBQ Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Wildside BBQ Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: College Park location of this chain.
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Went here for dinner, had the gator bites appetizers. They were not the best that we have had but definitely up there. Hubby had the wildside special which came with baby bal ribs and st. Louis style ribs along with 2 sides. . I attempted the combo playter w/2 sides. Wow. Could have shared with the nearest table. Prices eert decent and wait staff attentive. Will definitely go back to try the steaks!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I've eaten at this place a couple of times. On Sunday we wanted to watch the New England Patriots so we decided to go to Wildside. The food here is pretty standard bar food, but the ribs are pretty good. I've had flatbread and a burger here in the past. I would come to this restaurant mostly for the ability to watch Football games and get good deals on buckets of beer. I like the atmosphere and the ability to be outside and still watch a game. It's got a better atmosphere if you are outside than inside. The service was good. If the objective is to watch a game, get a good deal on beer and grab some bar food this place is good. I wouldn't expect to get a great meal here.

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Our experience at this place left much to be desired. The atmosphere was fine as it was just your average BBQ joint. Smelled wonderful and gave you the sense that this was going to be some unforgettable BBQ. Our server was irritated upon arrival to our table and almost rude. We never received a high chair for our daughter so I had to send my older daughter up there to get one for us. We ordered 3 kids meals (2 were free w/the kids eat free cards), and 3 adult meals. My fish tacos were actually really good so I only can recommend those. My hubby had a pulled chicken sandwich which was quite disappointing and small for the price. The kids had chicken tenders and fries which were average. And my older daughter had the adult double cheeseburger which was big but not bbq'd or smoked? The biggest shocker though was the check! $58! This was for 2 sandwiches w/fries, a kids cheeseburger meal, and some fish tacos which, by the way, didn't come with a side. The other 2 ate for free and the check STILL was $58! We could have enjoyed much better service with a much better meal somewhere else for this price. I can't recommend this place at all. Save your time and money and go somewhere else!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

First of all, my coworkers and I frequent the restaurant often because of their Tuesday specials. $5.99 pulled pork sandwich with a side. However, we tried them for happy hour which is 5-7 pm and it was horrible. Again this is not including the food...the $5 wings are worth it! I ordered double shots of rum and coke and it tasted like syrup. I asked for the rum to be on the rocks on my next order and ill add my own soda, their idea of a double shot is about 1 oz of rum which taste like syrup. Your better off finding somewhere else to drink but the food is okay.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

The food was good, nothing fantastic. Service nice. They have an open pit, which made an interesting view. Overall, nice if you want cheap BBQ.