“Excellent Fast Food for Mexican”
Review of Del Taco

Del Taco
Ranked #776 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Linwood
“Excellent Fast Food for Mexican”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The value for the food I think is fair compared to most Mexican fast food and would rank up their competitors. The service wasn't the greatest. I think the person that was running the register was helping with orders so I stood there for a few minutes and was about to leave when the manager told her that someone was waiting and instead of her coming to help the person doing the drive-thru came over and seemed confused about how to enter my order. When I asked for coffee instead of a soda she told me that they would have to make some but when I didn't like the choices in a sodas I went to the counter and asked the manager to get some coffee and much to my surprise he stepped around the corner at the drive-thru and filled a cup and handed it to me. No wait. The food was very good when I left with my to go order and arrived back at my hotel. I would go again on my next visit to Orlando.

• Visited February 2014

Orlando, Florida
“I'd Rather Toss Off A Porcupine Than Eat Here Again.....”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My wife and I have only eaten here twice, which was twice too many times!! Our customer service expriences on both visits were so bad, that I told my wife I would rather have a 400Lb elephant, spread eagle, sit on my face instead!! I was so angry about both of our visits, that I actually called the customer compliant line and told them that they should have one of those "undercover boss" investigations done on this location!! Everyone, don't waste your time eating here, it ain't worth your time nor hard earned money!!

• Visited February 2014
Largo, Florida
“Better Than Taco Bell”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My husband and I have eaten here several times and even took the in-laws. Prices are reasonable especially for Orlando. Food is Great always fresh and a lot of variety from dollar menu on up. Some times the service is a little slow but the food is always worth it. Close to Universal Studios, Bass Pro Shops and several different outlet malls and Wet N Wild and some of the arcade style attractions.

• Visited January 2014
Clermont, Florida, United States
“Overpriced Taco Bell”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

The food was fine. The atmosphere was clean. There wasn't anything to make a visit special. The prices are higher for the same type and quality of food that is available at Taco Bell.

Visited June 2013
Marlton, New Jersey
“Yuck”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

the service was very slow and no one was in there! The place is old and dingy. The food was not good at all, the people working were very nice, but didn't seem to want to be there!

Visited November 2013