“They did it again”

Del Taco
Ranked #779 of 3,764 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbia, South Carolina
“They did it again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2012

When I first came to Orlando, my niece told me about this place. We came in and they had a special going on it was Tuesdays special of Tacos. There was a slight mix up relayed to the customers but rectified by one of the shift managers. They were all friendly with smiles and went out of their way to serve quickly and serve hot food with a smile. I took this personally as I have as I said it before, been a Customer Service trainer for Food and Private sector for and with and fortune 500 companies. When I come across fast food places and they make you are serving in a full dining thats talentand that what customer service is all about. I have since been there several times and my family loves coming in on special days :)... Ms Theresa was fabulous ck #20133!I submitted a review before but i guess it was not seen! Anyway here it is again. Go in and see the team of #1102 store they will treat you right! I go three once a month sometimes 2 last visit 01/24/2012
Ms D

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Divinestep

Orlando
“Good & Very Inexpensive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2011

Discovered them years ago in Az., and Ca. Now they're in Fl. too. Good Mexican fast food.

1 Thank Dandy1ORL
scotland
“change to burger”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2011

Good change to the burger and a bit more healthy but just as cheap

1 Thank me-and-monkey
Clinton TN
“Super value off specials”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2011

Just order what you want i.e. 2 taco's and and a burito if thats what you want. No need to order the #5 for the same with a large drink you wont finish for the extra $2.00. If you military or a sinior, be sure to ask for your discount. Two of us had 2 tacos and a burito each for under $4.00 (water to drink, no need for extra sugar and chemicals)

1 Thank Bart2005