1,836 results
All reviews mini golf full kitchen winn dixie living room downtown disney shuffle board washer and dryer lake buena vista twin beds home away from home time share pools were clean well equipped kitchen kiddie pool screened in porch granite countertops second bedroom
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

This was an great place.. the heated pools were great. Not as busy as I thought this place would have been this time of year. Very close to Medical Care and all kinds of food and Drug Store. The room was very clean but the carpet looked a little outdated still a four-star in my book. The bathroom showers were good hot shower every time needed. Some of the kitchen pots and pans or very cheap. Will stay here next time in Orlando. Disney World sucks..

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank buttermilk1972
Vince D, Director of Sales at Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Thank you for your great review of our resort! We are so glad you enjoyed the location and the overall resort. We hope you will think of us once again the next time you are planning your next vacation into the Orlando area!

Reviewed December 21, 2017

The villa has been fantastic everything you need for a home away from home. The resort and villa were spotless and staff are constantly cleaning and tidying. Everyone of the staff were friendly and helpful. Tomorrow is our last day after an 18 day stay here and will definitely book again. The resort is very close to all the parks and offers a reliable free shuttle for those who do not want to drive. My granddaughter who is six has loved all the festive trimmings and will remember this Christmas for many years. Congratulations and thank you to every member of staff and hope you all enjoy your Christmas celebrations.

Room Tip: Block 12 room 244 had washer dryer and also an elevator. Quiet as away from pools
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Ann S

Thank you so much for your outstanding review of our resort! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to hosting you in the near future! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Reviewed December 19, 2017

We stayed in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom, "deluxe" unit. The condo was large, as big as an apartment someone would actually live in. Overall the place was clean and well furnished, and we had what we needed in the kitchen. We liked having a screened balcony. A washer and dryer were in the unit. We also appreciated having Wifi, although sometimes the signal was so weak we couldn't really use it.

I was unpleasantly surprised to find that the bathroom in the master suite did not have a door. I was told that this is how it is in all the "deluxe" units. In some cases, there is a separate toilet closet, but not always. Yikes! Fortunately, the second bathroom, off the hallway, had a door.

Be aware that the buildings are a bit old, the walls are a bit thin, and the floors creak. When the neighbors came and went, they slammed the doors, and we could feel the vibrations throughout the apartment. The mattresses were harder than we would like.

Overall, the resort seemed well maintained and generally quiet. The staff was polite and helpful. When we had a problem with our room the first night, they were very good about moving us to a different room. (Still no bathroom door.)

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rosemary W
Vince D, Director of Sales at Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

Thank you for your review of our resort! We are glad you enjoyed your stay other than the fact the master bedrooms do not have a bathroom door on the full bathroom. This is how all our suites are in the 2 bedroom Deluxe suites for what reason I an not sure. It will be brought to the attention of our executive committee to review. We do hope you will return once again in the near future the next time you are planning your vacation in the Orlando area!

Reviewed December 16, 2017

I had the opportunity to spend a week at the Blue Tree Resort and was delighted that I was able to get the type of unit I wanted. I use a mobility scooter and needed a ground floor unit and one that has a walk-in shower. I had checked in earlier than usual in order to hopefully get what I needed and the desk girl, Sheril Mendez, made it possible. I had a 2-bed, 2-bath unit and there was plenty of room to charge my scooter and it was close to the parking with a flat ramp. The unit was nicely appointed and renovated with granite counters and Whirlpool stainless appliances. There were plenty of towels and other amenities. Also, this was the first time I had a towel animal on the bed! It was a swan and I hated to pull it apart, so carefully placed it on the dresser. All in all it was a great stay and close to where I wanted to be.

Room Tip: The only suggestion is to call first or go earlier and request what you want/need. If they have it, all the better.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank PattiAndJoe

Awesome review of our resort and staff members! We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to let us know how we are doing overall for guest satisfaction. Hopefully you will come once again to experience all the magic of the Blue Tree Resort!

Reviewed December 15, 2017

Stayed at the blue tree from Dec 2 -8. The rooms were clean and cozy. Full kitchen with washer and dryer, Nice!
The pools were wonderful, the grounds well kept. My kids, wife and I had a wonderful time. Resort close to everything!

We would definitely return, thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank nuclear67

Thank you for your review of our beautiful resort! Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the near future!