“Best food I've had in a long time!!!”
Review of Rusty Spoon

Rusty Spoon
Reserve with OpenTable
Rusty Spoon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #388 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
“Best food I've had in a long time!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Best food I've had in a long time! The atmosphere is amazing! Farm to table. Our server Jesse was delightful and obviously very passionate about this place. We started with their unique and flavorful onion soup. We had the 55- a 1/2lb burger stuffed with cheese and bacon. Amazing. The shoestring fries were delicious with their homemade ketchup. Yum. We also had the chicken salad sandwich with a fried free tomato. Just perfect.

Jesse ended the meal by bringing us out a delicious dessert. It was an "adult s'more". Yum!!! I'll be back for sure!!!!

• Visited July 2013

Centennial, Colorado, United States
“fresh and tasty. local produce.”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The carrot shooter was amazing and let me wanting more. The Butcher's choice was great. 3 different ways of sampling chicken. I had the Dirty "something" w/shrimp clams and creamy grits with a yummy sauce. It was better than good but a little more sauce would be better to flavor the grits. Hubby had the lamb sandwich. Also good but he wanted the fries to be crispier. Dessert was perfect. Bavarian cream stuffed donuts with dark chocolate sauce.

Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Good food but very limited selection”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Let me preface this with a statement... I am not a foodie and am a pretty picky eater. My husband, however, is quite the foodie. I had problems with the selection as there did not seem to much I like on the menu. I ended up with the burger, which was very good. I understand some of the bad reviews though since there really want much cheese or bacon in the burger. My husband had a pasta dish which was good but trying too hard to be fancy. While I appreciate that the portions were not standard "American huge", for the prices it seemed a little on the light side. The atmosphere was interesting, but again seemed to be tring too hard. Wouldn't go out of our way to go back but wouldn't rule it out if in the area.

• Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Nice Cocktails, Great Food”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I had the hen. Delicious, but it could have used a bit of wild rice. One of my companions had a handheld and soup. The Black bean soup was superb. Waiter was friendly and knowledgeable but hadn't tried many of the dishes so couldn't recommend. Great farm to table concept and a great cucumber martini.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank rollerbladerny
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Great Reason to Visit Downtown Orlando.”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Although we live about 15 miles away in Lake Mary, have been to the Rusty Spoon several times, most recently after attending a show at the Mad Cow Theater this past Sunday afternoon. Have yet to be disappointed by either the food or the service. Always impressed and pleased by the unique and varied meal selection, and particularly by the number of micro brews and craft beers on the beverage menu. Only mild complaint was the cold indoor temperature which caused us to sit outside where we were beset by the local fly population. Otherwise, three of the four of us had the delicious bass special which was nicely presented over a risotto cake with some spinach and a couple of very large shrimp which flanked the bass. The 5 onion soup didn't have a whole lot of flavor, but the profiterole-like desert with hot fudge was spectacular. Regret don't remember the name of our server, but she was terrific, and due to embark on a trip back to her native Minnesota. Again, a great experience, and we'll keep going back. Kudos to chef/owner Kathryn (Sp?) Blake.

• Visited June 2013