“Won't be going back”

Cuban Sandwiches To Go
Ranked #1,412 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Forgot about the cash only policy. Had placed my order so asked if they could fill my order while I went to ATM. Was told I would have to order when I got back. Was on a short time schedule so just went down the road and was just as pleased with my sandwich. So much for 20 years of business and tons of recomendations. The previous post from Jan. was mine food I am sure is still real good but in today's market you would think a business would be more customer friendly.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Have been going there for at least 20 years. Would drive from Daytona Beach just for a sandwich. Whether shopping or a trip to the airport it always warranted a stop. Have tried everything and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I had the Elena Ruth which is ham, cream cheese and guava. It was SO good! Everyone had to take a box home because there was so much food served! The service was excellent! Highly recommend this place even if you have to drive to get there

Reviewed November 29, 2011

Continuing my search for an authentic Cuban sandwich in Orlando took me to this sandwich stand on busy Lee Road. The service was great, but the sandwich was average. Only outdoor seating is available. It really is best to have their sandwiches to go since the heavy traffic makes sitting at the outdoor tables somewhat unpleasant. However, it does seem busy and a family member did recommend their Cubans.