Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$179
$98
$190
$129
$151
$143
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$120
$95
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$149
Hyatt.com
$208
$175
$157
$129
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$155
$377
$271
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $316/night.

7,627 results
All reviewsfood courtthe lion kinglittle mermaidfinding nemopop centuryfamily suitemurphy bedbig blue poolnemo poolcars sectionmagic bandsdining plancast membersmain buildingmeal plannemo suiteradiator springs
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our family of 6 stayed here in the cars 2 bedroom suite for 6 days. This place was stellar! The theming was awesome the pools were great, and all the staff were so helpful and friendly. They offer buses every 20 minutes to the Disney parks and honestly I don’t think we ever waited more than 10 mins. Landscape of flavors is their quick service restaurant and has a wide variety of options that appealed to the kids as well as adults and quite tasty! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Disney!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
4  Thank hodge6
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Art of Animation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Sounds like you were racing through a great vacation with us; thanks for hittin’ the breaks for a moment to let us know! It’s wonderful to know that everything from the Landscape of Flavors selections to fast transportation service across property, your stay was right on track. I hope you took a moment to take a slow drive with our Cars friends and maybe took time to park in a Cozy Cone for some relaxing pool time.

We’re glad you’ve placed our Resort in the winner’s circle and we’ll keep an eye out for your pit crew to roll on in for more fast fun in the future!

Holly

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved the Cars Suite. The absolute best part was the two bathrooms. It was such a huge plus. I was surprised at how far it was from the Park. It took at least 20 minutes to get to any one of them. The buses ran frequently so that was good.. We didn't have any time and it was chilly to go to the pool but the food was varied.

Stayed: January 2018
2  Thank Joan Z
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The only time we waited around for anything was when we first arrived and checked in but that is to be expected with any Disney resort. We stayed in a Little Mermaid room which was very clean and had enough space for the 4 of us. The food court was pretty good and the pool areas were excellent. The theme was great throughout the property and lent itself to nice early morning walks as the sun was coming up. The staff was extremely friendly and mousekeeping left little surprises for our kids that we would find at the end of each day when we returned.

Room Tip: Try to stay on a higher level floor and get a room closer to a back corner.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank ranvier115

Well the tide is rolling and it seems you swam on in with ease! Thanks for sharing the splashing good time you spent with us!

I couldn’t agree more with you as there’s nothing quite like the quiet simplicity of strolling our grounds on your way to get coffee at Landscape of Flavors. There’s an extra magic that comes out that you can sense in the air and I almost feel as though I’m in some sort of Disney wonderland! I’m elated to know that our Cast Members were kind and that your little ones got extra touches of pixie dust, provided by your Mousekeeper, at the end of long days playing in the Parks.

Now that you’re a part of our world, we’ll be sure Sebastien conducts a great symphony of fun for you the next time you’re under the sea at Disney's Art of Animation Resort!

Holly

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My son and I went on and Mommy and son trip to Disney last year. My son loves Art and really was happy with this hotel. We stayed in the cars suites and they were A-mazing. Im disabled and the staff was exceptional. We had a blast. I highly, highly reccomend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2017
3  Thank christie474

This sounds like the perfect mommy and son trip! Having such a passion for art, I’m sure your son was in heaven when he first walked into the lobby at Art of Animation. I adore all the sketches along the wall and the colorful cells outside the Ink & Paint Shop. I hope you’re already planning your next pit stop in Radiator Springs!

Alana

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed 5 nights in a Little Mermaid room. Our room was so tiny that even our 8 year old complained about the size. It was very worn with stains on the tile, mirror, and curtains and really needed some renovations. It did have a small fridge, but no coffeepot. The room was very quiet. The public area decor was fabulous. The pools were really nice, but had a lot of stray hairs. (I swim in a lot of public pools, and I have never had multiple hairs get caught in my fingers in just a short swim, but I did in both the larger pools there.) The food court was great with prices no more inflated than anywhere else at Disney. The bus service was efficient and staff very nice.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Alice W

Thanks for selecting Disney's Art of Animation for your recent Walt Disney World visit! I'm please to read that our Cast Members provided friendly and efficient service around property. It is also always wonderful to see that our towering characters offer bliss to passersby, too.

I'm sorry to have learned that your room itself had some challenges in the way of upkeep. It is always our desire to provide a clean and comfortable space. I thank you for sharing a review so that we know what our Guests are experiencing and be able to keep up with any maintenance that may need to be done around our Resort.

We look forward to future opportunities to sketch good times for you and your family.

Janet