“Best quick service!”
Review of Fairfax Fare

Fairfax Fare
Ranked #733 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Description: Satisfy your hunger with salads, sodas, beer, specialty hot dogs topped with mac ’n’ cheese and truffle oil drizzle, and house-smoked barbeque specialties.
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful! My husband had the ribs and chicken which he really enjoyed. Ribs were saucy and tender. I had the bbq topped hot dog - giant and delicious! My daughter had the kids Mac and cheese. I was expecting Kraft style but it tasted surprisingly delicious and a huge portion which she couldn't finish. We topped it off with vanilla cake (ok but not great) and a chocolate cherry cupcake (WOW soooo good). Location is good. Only outdoor seating but it had some covered area and umbrellas so it wasn't too hot. Will definitely go back.

2  Thank afiddler

Reviewed July 19, 2013

This place is great. My daughter got tired of eating burgers so we walked around Hollywood Studios and found this place that had hotdogs. well we walk up and omg they actually have a mac and cheese hotdog with bacon. To die for. This place on the receipt when we were down gave a 20% off coupon for select store at the different parks in Disney.

1  Thank momcat69
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We ate here with our Quick-Service Dining Plan. My husband and I both had hot dogs. he had the mac and cheese one and I had the BBQ one. Neither of us were disappointed! The value is average, but it is better than your average hot dog, that's for sure. We would recommend it to anyone looking for a quick stop in :)

1  Thank Kimberly S
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Loved this place. Ate here on our first night in Disney World. Delicious baked beans, slaw and roasted chicken all for only $10. A great value for DW

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Good quick service food options. Portions are large. Seating is outside and limited. The weather needs to be comfortable to enjoy the meal and view.