“My review is based on the super friendly staff who made it a great experience”

Graffiti Junktion 2
Ranked #1,262 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Description: One of two Orlando locations.
Description: One of two Orlando locations.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Our compliments to the Server who was delightfully attentive and made up for average food. We have never been before and the variety of burgers is impressive. Burgers were excellent; the Maui Salad was average & uninspired...iceberg lettuce, cheddar cheese, cucumber slices with a slab of blackened Maui plopped on top. I ate 1/2 as it was unappealing. Good drinks...but the highlight was having such a nice Server (Kerry? Carey?) who was excellent. Next time, I will have a burger and not a salad :) It is worth another visit for sure! My suggestion is to have salads as creative as their burgers,please.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Not only is this restaurant a great find for lunch - i highly recommend the Turkey Graffito - but the staff is extra helpful and the outside seating is a real plus. I was pleased on my first visit, and will continue to return. Great value for the price.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I just took my team to Graffiti Junktion as part of a team outing. We had an excellent time! Our server was very prompt and friendly. We shared (and LOVED) the zucchini fries and sliders, and we had a wonderful time. The picnic benches and graffiti art make for a cool experience, and our drinks were great.

Their burgers are fabulous - pick any of them; you can't go wrong. A colleague had the grilled chicken sandwich with cheese and bacon and she said it was awesome. I loved the california chicken salad with avocado, bacon and blue cheese.

Thanks so much for a great experience!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

The name says it- Graffiti Junktion Burger Bar. The place is a bar with better than average burgers-but worse than average service.
The bathroom was a disgrace the last time I went it-small, dirty, with an overflowing trash can.
There's better choices than this near by.

1  Thank HappyCamper32789
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I LOVE their fries-- the best!! But the rest is inconsistent and not that great, sadly. I wish they would serve real blue cheese dressing but they just mix blue cheese into their mayo and call it that. My advice - get fries to go and enjoy them at home.