“Always risky choice but Ok!”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #502 of 4,084 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

I have had mixed experiences with this chain, some very good and others not. I stopped in for lunch on a work day and almost no customers were there. Bad sign on International Drive in Orlando, not far from Universal and Ripley's. I told the waitress I was in a hurry and ordered fish and shrimp right away off the menu. The dish was heavy batter fried and Ok. The fried shrimp (5) were very good. I got back to work on time despite waitress being a little sluggish. This was an ok experience this time.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Had visited this chain the previous week at a New York location and had a good experience. However, this very busy location has poor service and some of my food was undercooked. The manager saw that I was not eating my food and stopped by to see if everything was Ok. When I told and showed him my food, he took the item off my bill and gave me a free drink.

1  Thank galley74
Reviewed March 4, 2014

went in for a quick lunch and enjoyed the food and the service. They have a nice lunch menu and the food was very good. The server was knowledgeable and helpful. If you don't enjoy crab there are other things on the menu.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Had a meal out here last week, very nice place and very quirky in terms of decor and the service. Would recommend it.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Staff were friendly, wonderful tasting seafood with good portions. Parking had a little to be desired but wasnt too much too complain about.