“Excellent!”
other travelers have booked this property
Beautiful comfortable affordable 4 bedroom Townhouse at Regal Palms Resorts minutes from Disney
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Enjoy a glass of wine in the evenings on patio
Poolside Tiki Bar opposite poolside  gift shop
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Norway
“Excellent!”
Reviewed December 22, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband, myself and our 3 children aged 15, 12 and 10 spent 5 nights in this house December 2015. The house was perfect for our family. 4 bedrooms, 2 of which were en-suite. All 4 bedrooms have their own tv. Total number of adults that can be comfortably accomodated: 7. 8 if there are at least two couples :-). Working wifi, bathtubs, dishwasher, washer and drier, parking space for two cars. Nice communal pool area. The resort is a registered vendor of amusement park tickets. Very handy. About 35 min driving time to Sea World, 40 min to Universal. Car necessary. Owner responds promptly e-mail, and has tips and hints. Would deffinatly book again if returning to Orlando.

Dec 22, 2015
Thank you so much for your kind review Ann Catherine . It was a pleasure accommodating you and your family and I am so happy you had an enjoyable time at the resort and at my home

Kindest Regards as always

Sylvia
Divot89
“Aberage”
Reviewed April 23, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Depends on what you're looking for. Nice pool, lazy river, water slide, zero depth pool for little ones. They supposedly allow no coolers, food, and drink into pool area-they want you to buy from Banana Jack's which is way overpriced. I have snuck water and snacks in our bag. Then I've also seen people with coolers and full out meals of their own at tables. I won't be hiding it anymore! Our townhouse is average-fine for a week and better than a hotel room. Not the cleanest. That would be the Management Company's fault as we are in a private residence. The distance to parks is fine for us as we only did one day as planned. If you're doing parks, stay closer to Orlando.

May 25, 2015
Hi

Thank you so much for taking the time to post those positive comments about the Regal Palms Resort and Spa where you stayed recently and which remains a very popular option for many families looking for value accommodations close to the parks .You will be aware the Resort is just under 5 miles from Walt Disney World ( 15 minutes drive ) but due to the huge geographical distance all the parks in Orlando are spread over , it takes a bit longer to drive to some of the other parks such as Universal Studios which is 25 miles away ( but still a straightforward and easy drive to get there )

I am extremely grateful too for the constructive comments you made about my home on the Resort as it allows me the opportunity to see what areas my guests appreciate and what areas can be improved . I am so sorry the standard of the clean to my home on the occasion you checked in fell below the standard you expected and deserved . Please accept my sincerest apologies for any distress this may have caused you and your family . I am equally sorry this was not brought to my attention at the time as I would have made every effort to correct whatever issues you had on that very same day . Even though I live in the UK , my Managers are based locally and have built a reputation of responding quickly and courteously to any issues raise by guests . I have fed back your concern to them directly and they have in turn spoken to the cleaners employed to give my home a thorough clean after each guest leaves . There is an extra level of effort I have made for years to ensure my home is spotless prior to each guest checking in as I pay my Managers extra to inspect the quality of clean before each guest checks in and I am so sorry all these checks failed to live up to your expectation on this particular occasion.Once again please accept my apologies

On a positive note since Banana Jacks opened their facilities and restaurant on the Resort it has proven to be a big hit among st families staying at the resort with young children . I am sorry you found their prices a little on the high side . I am aware like most other resorts in Florida there is a rule forbidding guests to bring their own food by the poolside .My home is located just a 2 minute walk from the pool and all the other facilities so it should make it very easy to slip by home and consume your lunch there without taking away too much time from relaxing and enjoying the lazy river , pools and jacuzzis which I know you liked and your family enjoyed .

Thank you once again for taking the time to give feedback and for choosing to stay at my home on the Regal Palms Resort and Spa. A significant percentage of my guests are repeat guests and I hope I can have the pleasure and honor of welcoming you and your family back one day

Kind Regards

Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jeremy162
“Location Value = perfect family vacation”
Reviewed February 6, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

We had an outstanding time. This location is perfect. We ventured out to citrus county to swim with Manatees and Clearwater for the pristine white beaches. We also partook in downtown Disney, Magic Kingdom ans outlet shopping. The resort was an amazing home base and had everything we needed. The amenities were incredible.

safeplace...
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
“wow”
Reviewed December 6, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Excellent, good place to enjoy a vacation without stress and close to all the Disney attraction. Rental owner is a responsible person.

Traveling group: Extended Family
matyd
melbourne
“Great Value”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Just returned from 10 days at Regal palms and was very happy with our stay. This villa is quite big, you could easily fit 2 families with plenty of room. Sylvia provided excellent directions to her villa which made it easy to find considering we arrived late at night.
Place was very clean, new bedding was great, kids loved the pool, overall great property.
You will need a car and sat nav if you stay here, a easy 20 min drive to the Disney parks along well sign posted hwys, Wal-Mart and local supermarket is close by.
Overall we were very happy with our stay, we moved to Floridays for our 2nd week but wished we stayed at Regal for our whole stay. Our new hotel was closer to the parks but way more traffic lights and sitting in traffic.
The only small complaint was that as we're very light sleepers there was quite a few trucks on the road behind the upstairs main bedroom but we moved to the downstairs bedroom to resolve that problem.
Considering the price we paid this was a very minor problem.

Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
marl301
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Birthday treat”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Villa in great place close to all parks ,resort nice , beds not comfortable , needs good clean but every thing there for your needs

Liked best: Being close to parks , resort pool
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Apr 1, 2014
Hi

Thank you once again for choosing to stay at our home on the Regal Palms Resort . I appreciate all feedback and use it constructively to improve my home in any way to benefit future guests . I apologize you did not find the beds comfortable . I have now ordered new matresses for all 4 bedrooms and expect them to be in place shortly . I have spoken to my on site manager and fedback your concerns about the quality of the clean which he apologizes were not to your satisfaction on this occasion . Please accept my sincerest apologies . I will endeavour to ensure the cleans I pay for are delivered to a very high standard in the future . Thank you once again for your custom and for your very useful feedback . Best Wishes as always Sylvia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing