“Awesome sandwich”

Which Wich
Ranked #1,080 of 4,061 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Deli
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Description: Which Wich franchise location in Orlando.
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Great sandwiches. We always stop when we are near a Wich Wich. The grinder is a great sandwich. Get it toasted. For fun try the Elvis Wich. Awesome food.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Love Which Wich sandwiches and saw this when I went by. Great food and service, I ate there several times during the week.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I occationally love to eat at Which Wich to get their Wicked Signature Sandwhich. I love it. It has five meats and three different cheeses of my choice along with many other free options. I add their olive salid spread which really makes the $6.50 sandwhich taste great. Their shop is located across from Morton's Steakhouse in the Dr. Phillips Marketplace.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Novel concept with a fun atmosphere but the sandwiches are just okay given the price tab. It was more bread than fillings.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This was our first experience to Which Wich and we were plesantly surprises. You walk in and pick a paper bag that has numbers which match the menu board. You are able to build your own sandwich with as many toppings and you can desire without paying extra money. I am lactose intolerant and it is rare that I actually receive my order correctly so as you can image when my sandwich was complete I checked it out and I got exactly what was ordered! You can order different sauces and I order presto which was really good with my meats. The bread was toasted (you can order it non-toasted) and had a nice flavor. The price was within the same range as other sandwich places. We will definitely go back!