“Great beer, great people”
Review of Orlando Brewing

Orlando Brewing
Ranked #105 of 441 things to do in Orlando
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Took my 26 year old son here for his birthday along with my family. I had some reservations about taking the family to this place. It's in a industrial Wharehouse area far from anything touristy. The outside is nothing special, with picnic tables and an awning. Inside is open and decorated like you would expect. The waitress was very friendly and helped us with a selection of different beers. It wasn't long till felt I made a great decision to come here. My wife took a look around outside met Travis. He was from our hometown and learned we were here to celebrate a birthday. Travis offered to give us a tour of the brewery. The tour was great. Overall the whole experience was outstanding. We loved the beer, the service was friendly and attentive, atmosphere was great, it was clean, the brewery tour was awesome. My only gripe was why, isn't one of these by my house.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Not a fan of ipa's so I had their Irish red ale. Husband had blackwater dry porter and bvc ipa. All good, then we took the one hour tour of the brewery. Very informative, esp about the organic bit, which is fairly infrequent on the east coast.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I discovered the Orlando Brewing Company on a list of "Free" things to do in Orlando. It is a way to bond with the guys, especially my 20 something "kids". The tour is very interesting, but best of all is the discovery of a whole new taste for well made, pesticide free beer. For beer lovers and their family, it is great for families with grown children and adults who can appreciate different beer tastes. I will never drink commercial beer again. A no riff raft tap room with great live music (no cover bands, all original music). A great time to be had by all.

1  Thank archdent
Reviewed December 7, 2013

If you are a craft beer fan take a trip to Orlando Brewing. This is Orlando's hometown brewery. It can be a bit tricky to find, located in an industrial area just west of downtown but it is well worth the look. It is the only USDA Certified Organic brewery in the state. They have 24 taps, most are reserved for their own beer but they do have "guest" beers on tap as well from other craft brewers. They are also a "dog friendly" location. All well behaved dogs are allowed in the brewery. The brewery does not serve food but you are welcome to bring your own and they have a collection of menu's from local restaurants for you to choose and order from. They also have special events on a regular basis such as music on Friday and Saturday at 9pm and "Beer 30" an event on the 30th of every month where all beers are $2 off the regular price. Take a trip. Enjoy the beer. Cheers!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Beer snobs, get ready. They talk the talk, they walk the walk and the beer delivers. Yet, if you're a snob, this place is not for you. They seem to remember you after the first visit and welcome just as warmly on the hundredth. No food, so be prepared. I did bring in a "picnic" and it was welcome, but I would call ahead, as sometimes outside vendors are arranged. The Old Pelican takes some beating, according to my husband, and I also like the Pils. Take a chance and have some fun.