“Finally...a Dole Whip! Don't miss it!”

Aloha Isle at Magic Kingdom
Ranked #1 of 159 Dessert in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Delight in cool refreshments, including the popular Dole Whip- soft serve ice cream with a tropical twist.
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I missed the Dole Whip on our last visit so this was one of the first things I hunted down on this last trip. And, how pleased I was with my amazingly delicious, refreshing pineapple, Dole Whip float. It really is heaven in a little cup. Go for the float! I tried it with both vanilla and pineapple soft serve and have to say the pineapple gets my vote.

Now...if I can master making them at home. YUM...so good!

There are newer reviews for Aloha Isle at Magic Kingdom

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I fell in love with the Dole Whip treat during previous visits. I remember being able to walk up in the middle of summer to order a treat, no real line to speak up. Now visiting in January, on a cool and misty day, I walk up to a monstrous line that just won't move. Disney needs to fix this line, getting onto Space Mountain was quicker!

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

On a hot day in magic kingdom I was desperate for a refreshing drink and when we saw the dole kipsk I wanted to try the pineapple float. At $4.99 I thought it a little expensive but it as worth it. More whip than juoce but it satisfied my need for a drink and an ice cream.

The line is long and we waitd quite a while but once we were served it as all quite quick so no idea why there is such a delay.

I do recommend one of these or failing that pop over to tomorrowland and get a smoothie

1  Thank kellylou81
Reviewed January 26, 2014

The dole whip float is the best! Yes the line is long but it is so worth it! I want one right now!!!

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Got one of these after reading everyone raving about it on here. People that got served in front got massive floats. We got served all juice and no float. Had to ask the server to make it agsin. No big deal at all.

1  Thank Colin J