“AWESOME!!! DELICIOUS!!! Worth the wait!”

Aloha Isle at Magic Kingdom
Ranked #1 of 166 Dessert in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Delight in cool refreshments, including the popular Dole Whip- soft serve ice cream with a tropical twist.
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We had the pineapple dole whip, it certainly lives up to the hype it was delicious!!
We was very lucky as we didn't have to queue to get our dole whip, but other times when we passed by the queue was huge!! About 20 people deep!
So if you do see a queue get in it you won't be disappointed!!
I can't explain how gorgeous the dole whip was, just wish you could get it in the uk!!!
AWESOME!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,057)

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Don't miss out on the Dole Whip, which is the best treat in Magic Kingdom. Our favorite flavors were orange/vanilla swirl and the classic pineapple. The pineapple floats are delicious!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

While I do enjoy using the self serve over at Captain Cooks in the Poly, I also really enjoy having someone make them for me. The line was really long when we popped by, and it seems like the line on the right moves faster than the line on the left. In any event, I went with the float this time. It was really good, but I think I've decided I prefer the standard pineapple Dole Whip over the float. Either way- everyone wanted some so it didn't last long.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We save a snack on our dining plan just for here! We love the orange vanilla swirl ice cream! Line can be very long but it is worth the wait for a tasty treat.

1  Thank lamfer
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here to redeem a couple of snacks on the Disney Dining Plan after reading other reviews on this site. I completely agree that it was delicious. But, when I left the window and looked at my receipt, it was charged to my room. I had to get back in line to have the error fixed while my family rode the carpets of Aladdin. That was disappointing. I had to wait for a manager, so they just refunded my money. I thought that was appropriate and the next time we visited, we had no problems.

1  Thank TravelerJenny8