“Dole Whip!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Aloha Isle at Magic Kingdom
Ranked #2 of 158 Dessert in Orlando
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Delight in cool refreshments, including the popular Dole Whip- soft serve ice cream with a tropical twist.
Barboursville, West Virginia
“Dole Whip!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Dole Whip...nothing more needs said. If you haven't tried one, you're missing out. If you have tried one, then you probably already know what I'm talking about.

Visited September 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Two words: Dole Whip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is a park tradition for me. I haven't done the Magic Kingdom if I havent't had a Dole Whip or a pineapple float. I am told by the folks at Orange Leaf that their pineapple soft serve is the eact same thing as Dole Whip. You might give it a try there first to see if you like it or go there for you between-visits fix.

Visited June 2013
Derby, United Kingdom
“How have I missed this place?!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I've visited Orlando 10 times over the past 15 years and have only recently discovered dole whip! I've heard people talking about it on forums etc. but never knew where to purchase it from.

We all had the pineapple version and loved it. It's very refreshing and would recommend trying it.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Cincinnati
“Dole Whip is indeed fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I kept hearing Dole Whips mentioned in reviews as being some incredible, must-have dessert in the Magic kingdom. I kept thinking that everyone was exaggerating... i mean, isn't it just an expensive pineapple sundae? Far from it, they are incredible and add me to the long list of people who love them. Even better on a hot sunny day.

Visited September 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Dole Whip Float = AWESOMELY Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is absolutely my favorite place for dessert in all the parks at WDW. The dole whip float ~ pineapple dole whip soft serve ice cream with pineapple juice ~ is AWESOMELY Yummy!!!! This was on my list of must-haves while at Magic Kingdom so my husband and I indulged in this tasty treat not once, but three times during our most recent visit. Well worth the calories which I am sure we burned up with all the walking we did in the parks :-D

• Visited September 2013