“Dole Whip MMMMMMMM (Plus some Tips!!)”

Aloha Isle at Magic Kingdom
Ranked #1 of 166 Dessert in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Delight in cool refreshments, including the popular Dole Whip- soft serve ice cream with a tropical twist.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Best to stop on your way in and/or on your way out. This small area is located right inside Adventureland near the magic carpet ride. Look close or you'll miss it! The pineapple and vanilla together is sooo good and so refreshing!

Tip - THERE ARE TWO LINES! One to the left of the windows and one to the right. People tend to just stand in the long line and don't realize that there's another line much shorter (or empty)!

Another Tip - As you go further into Adventureland there is a big spitting camel - Bring your Dole Whip there, pull up a seat, and watch the fantastic reactions to people being spit on by a camel and having NO IDEA where it came from - FANTASTIC!

2  Thank Tucker05
Write a ReviewReviews (1,057)

Reviewed July 2, 2013

It has been 20 years since visiting Magic Kingdom, so I was glad I did my research to learn not to pass up this tasty treat. We split two, the pineapple vanilla and a pineapple/orange float. WOW, amazing! Looking up recipes now to try and recreate this for my son's Disney themed birthday party!

1  Thank JQH_10
Reviewed July 1, 2013

On a warm day in October, my husband along with my brother and sister-in-law indulged in a delicious snack recommended in the Unofficial Guide to WDW. Dole Whips are fantastic and worth the wait. They are only available at two locations and are a fan favorite so that would explain the wait. I'd recommend to all.

1  Thank Briggits
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by here one hot June evening and we were glad we did. The kids had rootbeer floats hubby had a coke float and I had. pineapple float. It was all very good.

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

This little shop is worth long lines in Florida heat!!! Awesome desserts that will cool you down with their sweet and tangy flavors! My favorite place to visit when I'm getting a little weary :) May be a little expensive, but isn't everything in Disney??