“Don't pass it up!!!”

Aloha Isle at Magic Kingdom
Ranked #1 of 166 Dessert in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Delight in cool refreshments, including the popular Dole Whip- soft serve ice cream with a tropical twist.
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

This little shop is worth long lines in Florida heat!!! Awesome desserts that will cool you down with their sweet and tangy flavors! My favorite place to visit when I'm getting a little weary :) May be a little expensive, but isn't everything in Disney??

Write a ReviewReviews (1,057)

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Read about the DoleWhip on a Disney site and decided to stop when we saw it walking into Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom. Super refreshing treat on a hot day! It's soft serve vanilla ice cream with Dole pineapple or orange in it. You can get just the flavors or the "swirl" with vanilla soft serve. Nice serving size, it melts fast, but it is super refreshing on a hot day and delicious, too! I understand it's hard to find other than here. Little place with a line on the right after walking under the Adventureland sign. Try it! Yum!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

On one hot day in June, we visited Magic Kingdom, and this place was one of the pit stops that we had in mind. My wife and I had a pineapple cup (ice cream) and pineapple float with pineapple ice cream. My float was just delicious. It reminded me of the same item I tried while visiting Dole Plantation in Hawaii. The service was great, and the whole experience was great. There is going to be a line there, so be patient. It's definitely worth waiting in line for the float.

1  Thank Tsucchy
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Loved it. After reading the other reviews, I was a bit apprehensive but everything was perfect - and delicious. Loved my Dole Whip with vanilla swirl and my hubby loved the Pineapple Float ( pineapple dole whip in pineapple juice).Yum. Can't wait to go back again. :-)

Reviewed June 17, 2013

After reading all the reviews I had to go here.It was good but nothing to write home about.I tried the pineapple float with the orange dole whip. I should have just got the dole whip because the pineapple juice was a bit bitter. The good thing if you have the dining plan, you could use this as a snack credit.