“Best Snack Credit”

Aloha Isle at Magic Kingdom
Ranked #1 of 158 Dessert in Orlando
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Delight in cool refreshments, including the popular Dole Whip- soft serve ice cream with a tropical twist.
Jessica_527
“Best Snack Credit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

The Dole Whip Pineapple Whip Float is sooooo amazing. It is truly one of the best parts of Disney. It is an excellent use of a snack credit if you are on the dining plan. Beware though, the line can be long but they are quick to get through it! It is worth the wait!

• Visited May 2012

Vicksburg, Mississippi, United States
“Dole Whip Float!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is in Adventure Land (first spoke of the hub to the left when you come up Main street) and is the only place in a park that you can get a Dole Whip FLoat! The DW float is my fav Disney snack on property besides the Napoleon at Starring Rolls in Hollywood Studios.

• Visited April 2013
Central Florida, Florida
“Dole Whip Float? YES PLEASE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

The absolute best and refreshing thing offered in Disney World! The vanilla ice cream and pineapple juice on their own are great. But, together, WOW!!!! The line can be long, but you won't be disappointed!

Visited April 2013
Wappingers Falls, New York
“my favorite treat in all of Disney World”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

The Dole Pineapple Whip is the most delicious treat that I wish we could find in more places than just Disney. I LOVE it! I can't wait to go this summer and enjoy it again. It would be nice if they had more seating in the area because I like to sit and relax while I have mine but lots of people just take it on the go. I don't know what an above reviewer meant by "getting something similar at any other vendor" because there is nothing like it anywhere else. Its like a pineapple sorbet and I like the float with the sorbet in dole pineapple juice. Very refreshing on a hot day. They have vanilla also and soda but the dole pineapple whip is something everyone should try unless you just do not like pineapple.

• Visited August 2012
Moncton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not sure about this one...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

We recently went to Magic Kingdom. After seeing all the raving reviews regarding Aloha Isle I knew that this was a definite stop on our trip. The day we were there is was a very hot day. We passed in front of it quite a few times but I couldn't bring myself to get in line. Finally we thought to ourselves this is it let's treat ourselves. We were both disappointed. It wasn't bad but was similar to any soft serve I've ever had which was surprising considering all the rae reviews. My advice: don't stop here go to any other vendor in the park that sells soft serve. Quicker service and a similar product.

• Visited April 2013