“Delightful Dole Whip”

Aloha Isle at Magic Kingdom
Ranked #2 of 158 Dessert in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Delight in cool refreshments, including the popular Dole Whip- soft serve ice cream with a tropical twist.
Georgia
“Delightful Dole Whip”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Dole whip is one of the best treats in the world. It's gluten free too. My husband and I tried the pineapple dole whip float, the orange vanilla swirl float, and the pineapple vanilla swirl float. We loved them all. We got floats each time to maximize our snack credits. We had to get one last float during our stay even though it was FREEZING out because we couldn't miss out on our last opportunity to have one of these delicious treats. I think it's easily one of the best snacks in Disney World.

• Visited February 2013

Huntington Woods, Michigan
“Dole Whip!!!!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Ok, you've heard it already, the Dole Whip is DELICIOUS! When we visited in September we made special trips here so that we could get one and were not disappointed. Since it was pretty hot there, this was a great way to cool down, sit back, and relax. My hubby got the pineapple and he liked it, I just got the plain vanilla. I can't wait to go back again. I'll be making sure that we get one everyday on our next trip. They also have a self serve Dole Whip machine at the Polynesian in Captain Cooks snack company.

• Visited September 2012
Muncie, IN
“Pineapple soft serve”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The pineapple soft serve is the best ice cream product I have had in the USA. Only Rome, Italy's gelato compares. Do not miss this. It is why I am already wanting to go back to Orlando, to have another Aloha Isle treat. This Easter 2013 visit just whetted my appetite!

• Visited March 2013
north port,fl
“Refreshing”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Really good! I especially enjoy the pineapple with pineapple juice. Oh soooo good! They have the whip made with orange juice too and all ice cream. The sell packaged goods like potato chips for a quick snack.

• Visited March 2013
Staten Island, New York
“Simple yet Great Idea”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Pineapple ice cream with pineapple juice float -great combination! A lot of great tasting calories - worth it.

Visited March 2013