“Lego lover”

and up
Legoland® Florida Resort
Ranked #7 of 128 Shopping in Orlando
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My daughter is a Lego lover so what happend? We spent hours inside this store! But it was great! There's a room where they can play free, some character built in Lego and a lot of kinds of Lego boxes with an excellent price.

4  Thank Ana Paula V

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I took my 8 year old son, we had a blast. he really like the fact to exchange your mini figure with the staff. the days were really nice when i went we were there for 2 days both water park and land par. a little more security would have been nice.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had a great time, my son is a big lego fan and the mix of Legos, rides, activitities was perfect. That was minimal crowds compared to the usual Orlando parks so that was a major bonus. Will definitely revisit, stuff to for ages up to 15.

1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My son loves to play there. He enjoys building the race cars outside then racing them against other kids. Only thing I wish they would change about that is that the employee holds all the wheels and it can be hard sometimes to get them to notice the 5 year asking politely for wheels. I'll never allow him to yell at the employee like the other kids do but they do get paid attention to a lot more.

Inside I've only seen 1 or 2 times and my son isn't impressed because they have computers set up but they are always down when we go.

Will and do recommend this location to all Lego lovers.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Very cool! Lots of different lego items that you cant find anywhere else! I like the giant wall of bricks! A great place to go if you, or someone you know likes legos. Lots of fun!

2  Thank sstravels101