“Quaint!”

Cafe Mineiro Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Mineiro Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #428 of 4,060 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Cross street: Sandlake Rd
Description: Cafe Mineiro, a well-known restaurant in Orlando FL, is a Brazilian steakhouse that offers delicious buffets, all-you-can-eat meat specials,and a comfortable family atmosphere.
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband had been here & really enjoyed it, so wanted me to try it. I'm glad we did. The exterior isn't much to look at but the interior was quaint & clean. I really enjoyed the variety of salads (the salpicão is to die for) and the hot sides. So much variety I didn't have much room for the meats, although they were serving picanha, my fav! We asked for "ao ponto" (medium rare) and it was perfect. I found the service was excellent, everyone was very friendly. It helps if you speak Portuguese! Def returning next trip to Orlando.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,296)

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Poor Food as much as you can eat you have to go to a little hatch and ask for your meat and then go back round the buffet. The staff were not very pleasant and had 2 drinks at the bar whilst waiting for a table in which was insisted was paid for separately $6.07 for the drinks gave $7.00 NO change offered they just took it for a tip i don't mind tipping but I do expect to get my change. All this and not one smile or thank you give this place a wide birth, there are plenty of better near by.

Cafemineiro Bra... C, Manager at Cafe Mineiro Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Sorry for the inconvinience, probably miss understanding from your part, because we have 3 different kind of options of food and we never had a complaint from the bar! We have way more excellent reviews than what u have described. Our goal Is to better serve you next time!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

the beer here was excelent, the people are great. loved this bar and would definetly go back if I get the chance

Cafemineiro Bra... C, Manager at Cafe Mineiro Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great steaks, we went for the all you can eat (4 meats) and had more than enough choice. Glad I didn't go for the rodizio. Good drinks and the staff were good. Would go again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Three of us ate there a few nights ago. The service was poor and that is being generous. After getting our initial drinks we were ignored and tried hard to get their attention. Also they will add 15% service charge to the bill. That says it all really as you wouldn't tip that much based on the service you get. Food was OK. We had the 4 meat buffet. Two of us out of the three vomitted and had upset stomachs later that night. Do yourself a favour and go somewhere else.