“great twist on "dinner and a movie"”

Fork & Screen Dine-In Theatre
Ranked #121 of 242 Fun & Games in Orlando
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I enjoyed the night out. The chairs are big and comfy. There is a good variety of offerings on the menu and waiters only come when called so they don't interupt the show.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"previews"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We visited the Fork and Dine Theater during Spring Break (March 26, 2013). The other reviewers are right about the price; it is not cheap! But, the food prices weren't much higher than what you'd pay at AppleBees or Chilis. Food quality was average to good. I didn't realize the movie tickets would cost more than the regular AMC but that's my bad for not reading the prices carefully. But even though it was pricey; I would absolutely return again! My sons (age 5 and 10) thought it was one of the highlights of their Spring Break vacation. And, as a parent, it was worth the extra cost to not stand in a concession line with kids and go back for refills. Service was excellent. A big bag of popcorn is $8 but free refills so our entire family of 4 shared the $8 popcorn which was a deal. Theater seats were VERY comfortable; felt like recliners! Loved it and would go back again!

2  Thank Amyisnole
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was a first for our family and it was a pleasant surprise! The food was very good and the waiters were helpful. Also, the movie we picked was hilarious!! Glad we picked this for a slow evening!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

So you get to watch a movie in big comfy chairs that recline and you get lots of leg room and bars to put your feet up on and a table. Oh yea, and you get a menu and a waiter so you can order lots of yummy food while you enjoy your show! I recommend the Fire burger, and the chicken wings!

2  Thank MsPhotographer