Tripadvisor
Orlando
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from American Ghost Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from $75.69
from $54.98
from $59.99
from $64.99
More Info
All reviews our tour guide paranormal activity lakeside inn great tour downtown orlando greenwood cemetery harry buffalo great stories local history emf meters emf detectors knew her stuff highly recommend this tour hour tour walking tour fun experience an adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Kristina was an amazing ghost tour host! This is the first ghost tour I have ever been on that you actually interact with spirits. After numerous ghost tours, this one is my favorite!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 17, 2020

It was a very fun experience. The tour guide was informative and enthusiastic.
I enjoy the scary adventure

Date of experience: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

This tour was unbelievable! Have an open mind and you’ll enjoy the tour. Our guide Christina was awesome, so friendly and knowledgeable. Like most large cities panhandlers are all over but Christina did a great job handling them. I would recommend this tour

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

It was awesome!! Tommy was an excellent tour guide. Highly recommend. Great history of buildings and Orlando downtown. My son Christian and I enjoyed ourselves.....except for the one place where the lady ghost kept moving the dowsers towards me...ha! Be prepared for anything. Safe and fun.

1  Thank cwhite8181
Reviewed December 28, 2019

My friend did this tour previously and it enjoyed it so much, that she decided to do it again and invited me along. We had a great time! It was a great mix of the history of downtown Orlando and experiencing paranormal activity. Our tour guide, Christine, was excellent. She kept everyone together and safe during a busy weeknight and navigated the city with ease. She was also beyond nice and kept everyone's' spirits up with some great jokes!

Date of experience: December 2019
AGAOrlando, Owner at American Ghost Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Thank you so much for noticing the balance between the history an the investigation! We really do try to make it entertaining for everyone. We are also so glad your friend introduced you to the company. Please tell her thank you for the referral! We hope to see you again on another ghost adventure!