“Fantastic time and will do it again!”

American Ghost Adventures
Ranked #9 of 106 Tours in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: In the shadows of the theme park castles lies American Ghost Adventures. The founder of the company has been doing tours for over a decade in Central Florida. AGA prides themselves in giving their customers an accurate, but entertaining tour. No two tours are ever alike and the tours leave you walking away wanting more! AGA is currently ranked in the top 10 of things to do in Orlando and has also won the Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor. They also hold the ranking for one of the top 10 ghost tours in the world and one of the top 5 ghost tours in the United States. U.S Today voted them as one of the top things to do in Orlando, FL. You will get 2 hours of history, ghost stories, and meters to go ghost hunting INSIDE haunted buildings. Don't wait, come join us on this interactive paranormal adventure! This isn't just another walk in the dark!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
historichaunts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic time and will do it again!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We had a fantastic time at Cassadaga last night with American Ghost Adventures. Alot of activity and fantastic guides! Thinh and Stephanie were great and really give the guests a chance to do the investigating them selves. It takes a lot to impress me on a ghost adventure since I have studied Parapsychology under Loyd Auerbach and have been an investigator for 1996. They did a fantastic job and we will definitely do another event with them! Thank you so much for a fantastic evening! AA++

Visited September 2012
1 Thank historichaunts

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Excellent ghost tour with the opportunity to do some investigating. We also learned a lot about the history of downtown Orlando. I highly recommend American Ghost Adventures!!!

2 Thank StephWelak
Vero Beach, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Haunted pub tour not what we expected”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We went on the haunted pub tour last night, and I was disappointed in several ways. The tour started out interesting and exciting with the EMF meters, and apparent communication with "spirits" via flashlight, but that was really the end of the fun for the night. The other "pubs" we toured were really just loud bars where we ordered drinks then walked around with the EMF meters randomly. There was a little history and story at each place, but nothing that made me feel like it was a true ghost tour. The focus here was definitely on the drinking part of the spirits, not the supernatural type. The tour was supposed to end at 11 pm, but 11 pm came and went and we were still kind of wandering around with the EMF meters. I was surprised that the tour guides did not take us back to the pub where we started. We ended up lost, which pretty much ruined what little bit of fun we did have at the beginning.

2 Thank mason0824
, Owner at American Ghost Adventures, responded to this review, July 15, 2012
I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the haunted pub tour last night. American Ghost Adventures takes great pride in our tours. Just like you, I'm disappointed in the review for several reasons. It was Friday the 13th and we had two tours running that night. We had a pub tour and a regular downtown Orlando ghost tour. From the review it looks like you choose the wrong tour to go on! The Pub Tour, which you paid for, is focused on drinking, story telling and hanging out at local drinking establishment with people that have the same interest. All the bars you went to have ghost stories associated with him and are considered haunted. Because we do NOT employ actors, and deal with REAL spirits we can not guarantee an appearance by them! If we could, trust me, you would not be paying $20.00 for the experience! Our regular downtown tour does, a little bit of story telling, history and investigations of several downtown establishments. This one is family friendly for all ages and does NOT focus on drinking but more on the paranormal. This tour is $10.00 more and I think you were trying to cut some cost and choose the Pub Tour because it was cheaper and was disappointed in the tour. American Ghost Adventures offers several different types of tours for different interest and it is very important to read the descriptions so you know what to expect from those tours. I'm also sorry that you got lost in the downtown area. The guide has several guest to accomodate and can't read minds even though he deals with the paranormal. If you needed assistance, we would have gladly walked you back or even given you directions. But you have to ask! Most of our pub guest continue their night out on the town even after the tour is over. They all have different destinations so we always end our tour in a central area to help everyone out. We hope the next ghost tour excursion is a better experience for you.
Palm Bay, Florida, United States
“"American Ghost Adventures Tour-Orlando"”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We have been on many ghost tours in many cities and this was, BY FAR the best !!!! The guides were "real" and gave a ton of information about Orlando's history as well as the ghost "stories". We truly felt comfortable with them and learned an incredible amount about the paranormal. I will be bringing the rest of my family and whoever else I can get. I also plan on doing some investigations with them.

Longwood, Florida, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“BEST Ghost Tour EVER!!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have had the best experiences with AGA. I have been on three tours now and none have disappointed me. The tour guides are trained professionally and all have personal experiences to share. I have gone on a Greenwood Cemetery tour, the Garden Theatre tour and the Downtown Orlando tour. I was actually able to share in paranormal experiences at all three. If you are a non -believer, still deciding or an experienced investigator, the team, the places and the experiences are all the best. Nothing faked, nothing controlled and you get your bring your own equipment to use or use some of theirs so you can get your own proof of the paranormal. I want to be part of this group forever.

3 Thank Pamela C