This was our second time to stay at Cypress Palms. It was 3 years ago that we stayed last, and it is still a nice place to stay when in the area. I have to admit I wasn't quite as impressed as the first time, but I would stay again. The grounds are still beautiful, the pools are nice, and everything is well kept. It is close to the parks and everything in the area. Just a few of the problems we had this time:
- The pressure from the office to do the sales tour was much more intense this time. They acted as if I was SUPPOSED to do it. I finally had to get sarcastic and rude with the lady for her to understand that I didn't have to, and wouldn't do it no matter what they offered.
- The rooms can use some updating, the furniture is looking old and worn.
- The activities for the kids are just sad. The ladies that work in the activities center are very nice and they try, but the activities themselves are pitiful and half hearted.
That's pretty much it, still a good vacation and like I said, I would stay there again. The staff are all friendly (other than the sales people) and anytime we needed anything they were quick to bring it to the unit. We met some great people who were also staying there and became quick friends.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Cypress Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Cypress Palms Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Hotel Cypress Palms
- Wyndham Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Kissimmee
- Fairfield Orlando Cypress Palms