We reserved a 1 bedroom, partial kitchen, sleeps 4, 2 private. The check in went fine. We got to our room and I was very shocked to see how tiny the accomodations were. We stayed in Building 7, Room 437
1) There were only two of us, however, had there been 4, there would have been nowhere for 2 people to sit. There was only a couch and a very small table with 4 kitchen chairs. I cannot imagine trying to rest and relax in a kitchen chair!
2) If the fold out couch had been used, there would have been no way to manuver in the living room area. The couch would have taken up all the space.
3) There was extremely limited closet/dresser space for even the 2 of us. Again, I can only imagine the difficulty if there had been 4 of us.
4) The bathroom was divided, with only the toilet and shower with the privacy of a door. To close said door, we had to squeeze between the shower and the toilet. I would be surprised if there was a total of an inch and a half room for the door to shut without hitting the toilet.
5) There was nearly no counter space. I had to move items to the top of the refrigerator to be able to set anything on the counter, much less use the coffee pot or toaster.
6) The pots, pans and silverware were kept under the kitchen sink. This is very unsanitary. Does this even meet the regulations of the healthy department?
7) I used the washer for 2 loads of clothes, only to find out the dryer had no heat. We called the front desk and told them we needed it fixed that day because of the wet clothes and we would not be available to be there as we were attending a conference and would be there all day. The first gentleman we talked to said if we were not able to be there, the dryer would not be fixed. Upon calling a second time, we were told they would see what they could do. Luckily, when we returned from the conference, the dryer was working.
8) The room was not clean. There were stains on the carpet and couch. The tile floor in the bathroom was either old or had not been mopped.
9) There was not enough parking for the number of guests. People (including us a few times) were parking in areas not meant for parking. Every evening these spaces were also full.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Cypress Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Cypress Palms Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Hotel Cypress Palms
- Wyndham Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Kissimmee
- Fairfield Orlando Cypress Palms