“Great time”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #42 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cairo, Egypt
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had a great time during my visit to Longhorn-Orlando for a lunch. A steakhouse where the food is chosen with very high quality ,fresh and cooked with innovative recipe and distinguished flavor .The staff serve you very fast and ready to serve you during all your stay. As I enjoyed my meal very much I went in the same week for a dinner with my friends where I enjoyed more with the food and the amusing western atmosphere in the restaurant hall.No previouse resrvation was needed

1 Thank ra n

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
West Baden Springs, Indiana
“Great food, Great Service, Great prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

It was close to our hotel and we liked it so well, we went two nights. The service was awesome and the food exceeded our expectations.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank njslipps
Waterford, Waterford, Ireland
“Great food at excellent prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Only got to go once during my recent holiday, wish I could have gone more, lovely family atmosphere, excellent service really good food, beautiful steaks, starters big enough to share and really good value for money, would definitely go back.

1 Thank Damian O
Dublin, Ireland
“Great steaks but poor service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

We have been to LongHorn for late lunch to try their famous stakes. The stakes are quite pricey - for the 8 oz fillet they charge about 22 dollars (lunch option) and for Hawaiian style steak 21 dollars. That included free bread, salad and side. I have to say that the quality and taste of the stakes was really amazing. I think they fully deserve the opinion of the best steak place in Orlando. The portions are not overwhelming but big enough so I definitely was full without having a starter.

What I did not enjoy was the service, it probably was the weakest service we have experience in comparison to all other places in Orlando. Firstly, we were waiting for a while to be seated even though the place was nearly empty. Then our server did not seem to be caring enough and rushed us through, which I really hate when going out!

I am not quite sure if I would recommend it... For steaks definitely yes! But my memories are weakened because of the service which I believe it is equally important. I am sure though there are many servers there so you actually might be lucky!

1 Thank Karolina W
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Came here with the intention of getting one of the well famous steaks. Had the 18oz ribeye which was perfect.The food was great as was the overall service that we received. Very attentive waitress and a nice atmosphere, would certainly eat here again.

1 Thank Skxo