“Yum!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2014

After a lengthy day at a conference, I decided on a bit of shopping, then a good meal to close out the day. I checked TA for the closest restaurant to my hotel that had some good reviews. Hello, LongHorn! I sat right down in the bar area, was served my beverage immediately, and prompty ordered salmon for my meal. My server was knowledgeable about the menu and drinks. After she took my order, I noticed she was all over the place! Busy, busy, busy! My food came quickly and was very fresh and hot. The bourbon glaze on the salmon was tasty and the rice and asparagus was the perfect compliment, with some lemon spritzed on top. My server checked in often, but wasn't pushy with additional drinks or dessert. Overall, it was a relaxing atmosphere, to unwind from a long day.

1  Thank Sherry M
Write a ReviewReviews (2,541)

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

The four of us all enjoyed our steaks and the service was good despite being busy. Only downside was having to get our own drinks from the bar while we were waiting for a table as we were very thirsty and were not given a menu to look at while waiting. Would give 4 and a half tho.

1  Thank Jamesdavid1980
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Came here before we hit the shops (around 2.30pm). My husband got the chop steak (he's never had it before. Said it was ok). I was going to have the sirloin with a side and the server asked what salad we wanted, then changed her mind and said that we didn't get salad at lunch time only in the evening. Even though it was the same price I didn't understand that. Anyway I decided to have the steak salad as a main course /entree. The steak was cooked to perfection and very good. The salad wasn't the best, the lettuce didn't seem very fresh. I picked out the bits I didn't like. It was still good. My son had a steak and really enjoyed it.
The server we had, although polite wasn't really the fastest (it wasn't busy) she kept disappearing for ages and we had to keep asking for refils etc. It just took longer that's all. Longhorn is definitely one of our favourites though and we will be back.

1  Thank kosconli
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing! The food is delicious and huge portions. My two boys loved the kids menu and my husband devoured his steak... Wish I had one of these places at home!! Would love to return and try more of the food

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and good menu offering lots if different cuts if steak as well as many other options.

Longhorn Porterhouse would be my recommendation as this was cooked perfectly.

Drinks are good value too with glasses of wine approx $6/£3.60
Also offers refill soft drinks and great desserts.

I have only rated this 4/5 as we visited twice, the 1st visit I would have rated 6/5 if I could as the food and service was that good but the 2nd visit let them down with very Very VERY salty (to the point you couldn't eat it) steak that was replaced but by that time my wife had almost finished her meal. Not ideal but was sorted by the management so can not complain any more than I have.

Review posted by @_TravelChannel