“First time is a charm!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #38 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been wanting to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse for some time while visiting Orlando. We lucked out last week to be able to do so. I called ahead as it was Friday evening of Labor Day weekend at around 5pm. The young lady who answered the phone told me she had one table available and would get it ready for us. We arrived at around 5:30 and got the table immediately. We arrived just prior to the restaurant getting really busy. Our waitress was wonderful, explaining to my preteen daughter exactly how her steak would be cooked and seasoned. There were 5 people in our group(some more fussy than others) but not one of us had a complaint. The portions were good. Dessert was huge so had to bring it home for the next day. It was a great experience.We will definitely eat here again. It was family friendly. We noticed many families with young children there. Bring a sweater as it was a little cold in the a/c as outside temps were in the 90's and humid.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great Place, excelent service and the food was delicious!!!! One of the must go when you are ate Orlando.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was our last meal of our trip. The waiting time was short, the service was great, the food was excellent. We saved the best for last.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

A word of warning to the British. If you like a lot of food this is the place to go. Our family, don't like to eat big meals and came out of there saying we would not need to eat again for the duration of the holiday. Having said all of that, this is a GREAT place to eat. Food Amazing, Staff Amazing. and very good value for money. Don't leave without visiting a Longhorn.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We stopped here after a long day at Sea World. I usually don't expect alot of staff in tourist area restaurants but everone was top notch here! The Parmesan Crusted Chicken was out of this world....best I've ever had. The great service, atmosphere and food made it a great experience. I'm making myself hungry and going to have to go to our local one here in Ohio tomorrow, hope they can live up to the highest of standards the Orlando location showed us.