Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$261
$191
$127
$187
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$159
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$149
$493
$391
Hotels.com
2,025 results
All reviewssea worldpizza hutbasketball courtone bedroom suitefull kitchenfree breakfastthe breakfast areapool areainternational drivehot tubyogurttwo queen bedsexercise roomhot breakfastliving areazero entryfree shuttle
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is our second visit to Orlando , and both times we have stayed at this Residence Inn By Marriott. The stay here was simply wonderufl , we chose the two bedroom unit which also had two bathrooms and a comfortable living area as well as a kitchen. We found our rooms to be clean and comfortable. We had three large screen TVs . The pool area is very large and perfect for our grandchildren to swim and play in. The free breakfast that was provided was great with two serving lines with everthing from cereals to eggs, pancakes, grits, and assorted breakfast pastries. We chose to eat breakfast at the hotel each day. They have a business center where you can print your boarding passes or check your email, the morning that I went down to print up the boarding passes all of the computers were being used, I mentioned it to the front desk and they imediately took care of printing my boarding passes out right then, many thanks to Sharon P. for her help. I found all the staff from the front dek to the housekeepers to be very professional and ready to assist in anyway possible. A great place to stay in Orlando and see all the parks and attractions.

Room Tip: I prefer rooms on the higher floors, and I would recommned the two bedroom units, they really are family friendly.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Bob H
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We loved everything about it.....there was a mix up on the rooms but the hotel manager made everything right. It's a beautiful place with fabulous rooms, yummy breakfast, and a pool that my whole family enjoyed. We especially love the shuttle service to and from the parks.....Would definitely stay here again!!!

Room Tip: choose a room facing the pool or on the lower level.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank nicandkk
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This hotel was a last minute option that seemed better than it actually turned out to be. The price was good, but there were some issues. The sheets, rug, and curtains in the room had random stains. The fridge was very clean as were the kitchen utensils. The bathroom also had some mold on the ceiling, but overall was pretty clean. The pool area was pretty but not well maintained. There were many towels on hand. The staff was helpful when asked for things but not very friendly outright. I think that overall it was an okay stay and it is a decent hotel. I think that with a little TLC and staff development this place could be excellent!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Saw some of the reviews and apprehensively stayed here. Ok I get that there are smells, but some of that is due to having people cook meals in the rooms. The hotel should use a bit of Febreeze there and would make a huge difference and would keep many happy people. The newer hotel was roomy and nice. Not my choice of a couch but served its purpose.

Room Tip: Be sure to have them get you a room in the ends of the floors, avoid the 30-50 room number range as the elevators are only on the ends of the halls.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Daryl H
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This year I reserved 9 rooms capable of 5 people each. The price was great at $80 a night, and we stayed in the 9 rooms for a total of 2 nights. My group had 36.

Once again, reserving online was quick and painless. Check-in was even less painless. Since I had 3 reservations of 3 rooms each, 3 clerks each took a reseravation and quickly processed it including the tax exempt status for the room.

One of the reasons I use this venue year after year is that it is always clean, the staff is always friendly, and there is always a great full buffet breakast (some items did change between the two days).

This will surely be the location we use next year for the annual event we attend in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business