Suburban Extended Stay South
$92
$86
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$154
$202
Hilton.com
$161
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$267
$212
$394
$303
Hotwire.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 12, 2013

cheap nightly rates and weekly rates ,room was pretty nice had a little kitchen full cable with HBO nice bathroom and shower good place to stay if you're ever in south orlando wasnt crowded with other guests like most places ive stayed at in the area

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Rob P, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay South, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. We have worked very hard renovating and updating our facility over the last year. We are happy we have completed this project and you had the benefit of enjoying one of our brand new rooms. We hope that every guest that check into our hotel moving forward has the same experience you had.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I was very appalled by the hotel! When i first arrived, the front desk girl was no where to be found. My room was in horrible shape. The carpet made my feet black, and it was sticky. The room was super tiny. The neighborhood seemed shady. I've stayed at cheaper hotels that were 110% nicer than this one. So gross!

• Stayed: April 2013
7  Thank Akelly3
Reviewed April 4, 2013

From upon check in I was lied to about my reservation. I was never told the room I reserved would not be available. The room looked as if it has never been cleaned. I had to provide my own products. They had roaches. I get back after being out an evening to my door open and lights on. Once I spoke with the front desk she gave me attitude and asked why I didn't call the police for their establishment. I wasn't allowed to speak with the manager. I'm very disappointed and will NEVER stay at another one again.

• Stayed: April 2013
7  Thank Wantgreatservice
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband and I had a LATE flight from Detroit to Orlando for his parents wedding anniversary. We arrived at midnight and by the time we obtained our car, all we wanted was to sleep for a few hours and then get up and drive to their home in Daytona Beach. I chose this location because it was east of the airport and reasonable in price, etc.

OH MY! We arrived and went to our room. First of all the OUTDOOR hallway smelled like fresh cigarettes everywhere. Second, it was clear it wasn't just an extended stay place for business folks or local construction workers, but more like 18 year old kids who thought this would be a fun, "let's try this move out of the house," kinda place.

We arrived to our room to find that the sheets and comforter were ripped off the bed and thrown over one of two chairs in the room. A dim light was on and the air conditioning was on at about 60. The second chair was in 5 pieces on the floor, as it had clearly been used to break down the bathroom door, which was hanging off the hinge. There was a half eaten loaf of bread, dirty dishes in the sink and what appeared to be "club"kid materials on the table, if ya get my drift. The floor was full of brown, sticky stuff, which again, looked a little "club" suspicious. We were both scared to actually look into the bathroom, as I was a little concerned what we would find. Luckily, it was only a FILTHY floor and what appeared to be wiped up "brown stuff"on the floor. This place was out of control.

We took photos and high tailed it out of there. Both my husband and I expressed concerns for getting rolled on our way back to the car. Once to the car I called the emergency number and a property manager came to talk to us. The office closes at 11pm. He came downstairs and offered us a "clean" room, but no explanation for how someone was able to get into our room and do that much damage.

It is a very, very sketchy place. DO NOT STAY HERE, EVER. Forget bugs, forget cleanliness, it is straight up unsafe. They refunded our money, but had they not, I was going to call 911, I would not doubt an investigation.

It is an UNSAFE place. Spend a little more drive about two miles down the road to a hotel chain you have heard of, with a front desk that operates past 11pm with a late check in time.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. Unsafe!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Ltropea13
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've stayed in some pretty bad places but this by far was the worst:

• It was gross:
• floors looked like they hadn't been cleaned in awhile. There were stains all over the gross dingy carpet.
• The "kitchen" and bathroom floors: looked like they hadn't been mopped in ages, walls: everything had smoking coloration & caked on residue on it from like past food and drink.
• We walked around the room in shoes the entire time.
• The door was not secure & looked as though it had been kicked in. (we packed & took our bags with us every time we left the room)
• This is not a good area at all DO NOT BRING YOUR FAMILY!!!!
• People who live there were out partying all night.
• Parking is a mess - I wouldn't leave valuables in the car

Room Tip: Just dont stay here. Pay the extra few more dollars to find a better more secure location!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple