Suburban Extended Stay South
$77
HolidayInn.com
$169
Sheraton.com
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
$169
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$154
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$267
$212
$328
$313
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We arrived and had to wait for our room to be cleaned once we checked in there were no towels and they said they were running behind.There were tiny bugs all in the bathroom around the sink which freaked everyone out. The floors were gross and the room stunk! We had to call down to the front desk where the associate was rude and told us that housekeeping didnt come in until later and we couldn't have towels until then and once we did get the towels we realized that we were given bath mats and they could only give us three. This was the most disgusting place I have ever stayed! I would not recommend it to anyone. This is one hotel that you can say is a ROACH MOTEL!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2012

This hotel is the first one I have been too that has had descent reviews on this site that has been a complete disaster. Make no mistake this is a no star hotel. I got there late the first night after booking through hotwire. Upon entering the room I immediatly realized the room was tiny. I was expecting a room roughly equivalent to Extended Stay America due to the fact it was listed as having a kitchen. The room was perhaps 10 x 10 with one double bed. The bed itself was just a giant spring, worst bed I have ever attempted to slept on. The bedding itself was filthy though the sheets did seem to be clean at least. After taking my socks off I realized my feet stuck to the floor as I walked. I was praying the room was just humid so I turned on the air conditioner and realized this noisy POS would barely keep the room cool even though it wasn't even hot outside. Nothing like sleeping on a spring with V-8 engine of a noisy A/C unit running in your ear. To no avail the carpet was just plain sticky. The bathroom was no better on the tiled floor, feet stuck to the floor in there as well. Than it was my joy to discover these tiny little bugs crawling around in the sink. I don't think they were bed bugs but some other kind of tiny water bug as I didn't find them anywhere else in the room.

Needless to say Hotwire got a call from me first thing in the morning as I was scheduled to stay the hotel for 9 nights. To their credit the hotel did let me out of the reservation with only a one night penalty. Overall I would recommend this hotel to no one. I had not stayed off of the Orange Blossom Trail / Consulate Dr. area in years and since I have been there the area has gotten very seedy. Not a nice area at all, don't bring your kids on vacation there for sure. I woke up in the morning to a group of people slamming beers next to my car even thought the hotel has no loitering signs posted everywhere. Truly a horrific experience.

If you have so little budget that this is the only place you can stay than simply don't go. I always try to be fair in my reviews but this hotel was truly a terrible experience and fellow travelers deserve the truth, BE WARNED.

Room Tip: Avoid staying here. Pay the extra $20 a night and get a descent place.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2011

It's fantastic value for money - if you want better/nicer then you'll pay more.

I'll be going back - was very happy (I got more that what I paid).

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank HappySkierLondon
I_Love_My_Suburban, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay South, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2011

The Staff and Management at the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel would like to thank you for your comments.

We do know that you have been with us for a while, and quickly settled in with us and our ways.

You have been a joy to have staying at our hotel. All of our staff have the highest regards for you. You know, as I have told you personally, that you are more than welcome to stay with us as long as you need.

Again, I thank you for your very nice comments and should you feel the need to comment again, in the future, please do.

Thank you again so much!

Reviewed August 15, 2011

I have been there since March 2011 and will be there till most likely june of 2012
The facility is clean and fresh the personel are very friendly and most professional especially Tammy the Manager and Allison the guset representative. The rooms are clean the property is incredibly clean and I see no need to look elsewhere during my transition period

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Larry T
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Internet was nearly non-existant. My laptop was usless. You're only allowed one set of towels/wash clothes per week. Carpets were filthy. Motorcycles roared through the area day & night. Bad feel to the whole property. I complained about the internet & towels, but didn't want to spend my entire vacation running back and forth to the office with other complaints. The desk clerk was nice, though. We learned our lesson. Spend $10 a night more and stay at Extended Stay America near Sea World. Awesome place and you get a lot for your $$.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Friendnc

Thank you for your comments.

We do know that at the time of your stay we were having issues with our wireless internet service. We are dealing with an outside company and they do not always do the job they promise. We are very sorry for this. Prior to your arrival we have posted the issue in our Lobby so that no one would be mislead. I'm sorry that you missed this posting and feel that you were mislead on this issue.

We do change out our towels once a week when it is the rooms housekeeping day. Should it be that you are not staying weekly or monthly we do exchange towels daily for those paying a nightly rate. I'm sorry, I do not know what your rate was or how long you were staying. We do have this information posted on our Front Desk as we DO NOT want any misunderstandings. We really HATE misunderstandings.

Because we do rent nightly, not everyone understands our Extended Stay 'way-of-life'. Most Extended Stay properties will not rent to you unless you pay for seven days or more. The Suburban's are different as we rent Nightly, Weekly, and Monthly.

You may have been with us Nightly. All you had to do was speak with our Front Desk, or ask for the General Manager. We would have helped make your stay as pleasant as possible.

We do know that the motor cycles from the MMI/UTI College can be a noise issue late at night. We have asked those students late arriving back at the hotel, to please keep the noise down for our other guests. For the most part they are a very good group and do comply with everything we ask of them.

I understand the issue with your carpet being dirty. This can be an issue with an Extended Stay Property, which rents nightly, during a busy season, which was when you were with us. We may have had someone leave our property who had been here for several months. Your reservation came in the day they left. We did not have time to clean the carpet so that it was not WET upon your arrival. We apologize for this. We are now asking our long term guests to let us clean the carpets on a regular basis so that we not longer will have this problem.

I am so very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Please think of us again in the future. I am sure that you will be happy with our fully equipped kitchens, pool, and off the beaten path Industrial Park location. Not many Extended Stay properties have a pool!