I had a short presentation to do at the Orange County Convention Center and this place is a short 7 minutes walk away. It was a great deal through Travelocity, but unfortunately the room (#157) smelled very bad of mold. The sheets on one of the two full beds were very scratchy but fortunately the other one was fine. It did have internet and free coffee (no breakfast) but you could get a breakfast before 9:30 at the hotel next door for $3.95 by showing your room key. Be careful, they automatically charge you $1.50 to use the in-room safe, even if you don't use it. They'll take the charge off your bill if you tell them you didn't use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off famous International Drive adjacent to the Orange County Convention Center, and minutes from the Orlando International Airport. This 100% smoke free Red Roof Inn is just minutes from Sea World-1 mile, Walt Disney World - 9 miles, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure - 3.5 miles. The Inn features free scheduled Shuttle to area theme parks, outdoor swimming pool with hot tub, fitness room, business center and deluxe rooms (selected rooms). All guest rooms are equipped with flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Drive/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Red Roof Inn Orlando Convention Center
- Orlando Red Roof Inn