1,962 results
All reviewspirate shipmini golfping pongsea worldmarriott vacationputt putt coursefull kitchensplash padwasher and dryerwater slidesbig slidedaily activitiesfamily resortbedroom villaplanned activitiessundaetime share
Reviewed March 15, 2016

I am currently staying in the Harbour Lake's 2 bedroom villa. The villa is very clean and has all of the amenities that you need if you plan on cooking meals in their wonderful kitchens!! I have read reviews about the beds and I do agree that they are a bit uncomfortable. I tend to enjoy sleeping on pillow top mattresses that are plush. These mattresses seem hard, but I realize that this is personal choice. The resort itself is beautiful, I frequent the gym every day and it is so clean, the cleaning staff are constantly cleaning the machines and popping in. My daughter loves both pools and the entertainment is really fantastic. We just watched a fabulous Polynesian Luau Show. The one thing that I would like to see added is a small convenience store on the property that stays open in the evening. I think that would be beneficial for visitors. If this is Marriott's standards for their resorts then I will be back and would love to try their other resorts in the area.

Room Tip: rooms on the 6th floor close to the water slide are quiet and away from the highway noise.
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2016 via mobile

Great place for families: it's right near SeaWorld and i4 to Disney, loved the water parks and pools, mini golf, rec center, BBQ grills, good food, live entertainment and social events, and a lovely villa. I will absolutely return.

I can't give it a perfect score for a few flaws: a lot of helicopter traffic overhead, i4 highway visible from the property in some parts, a lot of construction in the area, and we had an unwanted knock on the door from maintenance at 9PM despite our Do Not Disturb sign.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2016 via mobile

We stayed for a long weekend. Had a beautiful one bedroom condo. Kitchen spotless and very well equipped including coffee. Very pleasantly decorated living room. Bedroom also well-appointed and comfortable. Bathroom was also very clean. Could have used a few more towels.
The pool and little water park areas very fun and great for kids. There were good-sized outdoor Jacuzzis. Location was good, close to all the parks. Definitely would go again.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
MarriottVacationClub, Corporate Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Harbour Lake, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2016

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you had a good time with us. We hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed March 9, 2016

-Fantastic Orlando resort! - High quality Marriott guest suites are well designed and nicely appointed. Everything about our unit was wonderful - right down to the luxurious bedding.
-Property includes great pools- plus other kid enticing water features (a Pirate ship, water slide and water park). So many things to do on site, you could skip a few theme park days and stay at Harbour Lake for a day of fun! The $30 pass for unlimited mini golf is a deal for families. The activity staff is in overdrive to provide activities & entertainment for all ages.
-The staff was welcoming & eager to help. We were thoroughly delighted & impressed with every aspect of this resort. (the only thing we would add is a small grocery store - for quick supplies like eggs & milk)
-Overall, we LOVED IT.... and hope to return!

Room Tip: Buildings 30 & 31 - are away from the pool music & are quietest.
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2016

This resort is top notch. It features heated pools and children's play areas. We enjoyed the putt-putt, ping pong, foosball and basketball areas. The dock on the lake was really beautiful for morning coffee or just feeding the wildlife. BBQ grills for guest make it very convenient to cook for a family. Very close to every Disney Park and nice restaurants. The staff was friendly, efficient and courteous. I was slightly disappointed in the bedding however. Not overly comfortable like you would expect from a resort of this caliber. My only complaint.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family