We've just returned from our 8 day stay at Horizons (now Harbour Lake). There is no shortage of activities for kids (ours are 11 & 13). The entertainment staff gears many activities for various ages. The teen functions were a big hit (dodge-ball, BB, capture the flag). As we planned our days, the kids always wanted to be back by a certain time so they didn't miss anything! We stayed in Building 15 (facing the lake & closest to the highway). Wouldn't be my 1st choice, but the highway noise sounds like "white noise". No horns or screeching cars. Overall, it sounded like an A/C constantly running and never kept us awake.
+We were never called or asked about timeshares.
+Kids would have been happy passing one day at parks to stay at resort.
-Very early check-out (10 am). Couldn't extend to desired time because of spring break.
-Bring your own hair-dryer. One provided was like standing in a cool breeze.
Our family would love to return...a GREAT vacation!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Harbour Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Harbour Lake Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Harbour Lake
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Horizons Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Horizons Marriott Orlando