Marriott's Harbour Lake
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
1,923 results
All reviewspirate shipmini golfping pongsea worldputt putt coursemarriott vacationfull kitchensplash padwater slideswasher and dryerbig slidefamily resortplanned activitiesbedroom villadaily activitiessundaetime share
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stayed at Harbour Lake for four night this July, after a five day stay at Disney. Location is exceptional - a couple of blocks from Sea World, a mile or two to Disney, easy access to I-4. Service at check-in was outstanding and fast. Resort has two separate pool areas, both of which are designed for kids. All common areas were very attractive and seemed to be well-maintained. Rooms are very similar to one bedroom villas at Disney properties, and at half the price, clearly are a better value. You won't find hidden Mickeys and all of the branding that comes along with the Disney experience, but this resort certainly rivaled the Disney deluxe resorts in terms of quality and activity programming. Seemed to be very family-oriented and geared towards providing activities as alternatives to crowded theme parks. Even though the resort was full (per the desk staff), it didn't "feel" crowded. We never had to fight for chairs at the pool, parking spaces were abundant and never had to wait very long for anything. Really have no negatives to report. Overall, a very clean resort, staff was outstanding and very family friendly. Will stay again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Scott S
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband and I planned a last minute Disney Trip to get away with our twin daughters (age 2 1/2). We couldn't have picked a better place to stay. We didn't want all of the hustle and bustle of the Disney Resorts and this met our match. Our girls didn't want to leave the resort they loved the Pirate Ship pool!

Our room was huge and clean! This saved a lot of money since we made breakfast and packed a lunch to take to Disney. It was nice to have extra space and not be crammed into 1 room. We loved the fact that we could grill out by the playground while the kids played. I was surprised when I came up from the pool and found dishes in the sink were put in the dishwasher and ran while we were out. This was awesome!

The kids activities were excellent! The activities alone keep the kids busy and entertained- however ours were too little for some but that was ok.

To sum it up- if you're a family looking for a low key place to have fun with your kids/significant other this is the place to come. It was so much better than renting a shore house! We definately will be back and maybe next time we won't do Disney- just the resort!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Lauren M
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed in a studio that was very spacious and comfortable. There are plenty of activities here and this place is incredibly family friendly. Staff was incredible friendly, helpful and informative about the amenities. Very reasonable prices compared to hotels in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We were unfortunately only able to stay one night, after a visit to Seaworld. I went to check in around 10pm after being completely soaked from a Shamu show and at Seaworld. Check in was fine until I got all the way to my room and realized that I was not given any key. She gave me a memo on everything else at the resort, but no key. With my 2 sleeping children in the car and being soaked to the bone, I was very annoyed to have to go back to the front desk. Especially after trying to find the building in the dark and scarce parking. Once I got to my room, I was further annoyed to have to search for linens for the pull out. There were none in the room. I called the desk and they said they would send them up shortly. They arrived at almost 12am.
Besides the rocky check in, the room was fine for a night. Small kitchenette and balcony. The resort would've been great if we could've stayed for the activities. We did get to spend some time at the pools. My girls loved the pirate ship and the water slides were great. But we had to be out by 10am, which didn't give us much time to enjoy anything.
Would stay again if we could be there for more than a night. For one night it's just not worth it.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Chantel T
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Beautiful resort with tons of activities for kids. It is small so you can really walk to everything. Staff & service were excellent, we really enjoyed our vacations. Ate at the restaurant on-site multiple times & really enjoyed the pools!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family