My husband and I planned a last minute Disney Trip to get away with our twin daughters (age 2 1/2). We couldn't have picked a better place to stay. We didn't want all of the hustle and bustle of the Disney Resorts and this met our match. Our girls didn't want to leave the resort they loved the Pirate Ship pool!
Our room was huge and clean! This saved a lot of money since we made breakfast and packed a lunch to take to Disney. It was nice to have extra space and not be crammed into 1 room. We loved the fact that we could grill out by the playground while the kids played. I was surprised when I came up from the pool and found dishes in the sink were put in the dishwasher and ran while we were out. This was awesome!
The kids activities were excellent! The activities alone keep the kids busy and entertained- however ours were too little for some but that was ok.
To sum it up- if you're a family looking for a low key place to have fun with your kids/significant other this is the place to come. It was so much better than renting a shore house! We definately will be back and maybe next time we won't do Disney- just the resort!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Harbour Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Harbour Lake Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Harbour Lake
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Horizons Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Horizons Marriott Orlando