My wife, daughter and I stayed here for our week of Walt Disney World and Universal Studios. We soon realised that the reasort itself would've been a more relaxing vacation without the them parks. The pool area is perfect for lounging, snacking, hot-tubbing, drinking, and tanning while watching our daughter play endlessly in the fun pirate ship pool area. The room was everything we needed and more (2 bedroom: 1 king in master and 2 queens in spare; each with a 3 piece bathroom). Dishwasher, fridge with ice maker, washer/dryer, 3 televisions, free WiFi, and all the other stuff that a fully furnished condo should have (pots, pans, Tupperware, plates, glasses, utensils, etc.) It had a dining area between the kitchen and living room that sits at least seven in addition to the tall stools on the back side of the island for eating breakfast. No problems finding parking any time of day. Very friendly, helpful staff. Great location right between Universal Studios and Walt Disney World (very close to Sea World). And of course, they had a computer center with free internet access for doing airline check-in and printing boarding passes.
They have many services that we never even tried (mini golf course, activity coordinator with full schedule each day, additional water park, spa).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Vacatia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Marriott's Harbour Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Harbour Lake Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Harbour Lake
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Horizons Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Horizons Marriott Orlando