“Great place to stay”

Marriott's Harbour Lake
Ranked #16 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Before I booked our week vacation over Thanksgiving I looked at the reviews and noticed Marriott Harbour Lake had some great reviews. Well the reviews are well deserved. We enjoyed the Poolside Bar and Grill for some sports and a great price and quality food and beverage. The mini golf was great. But the pools and hot tubs kept the kids busy and having fun. The staff is great and friendly. They have activities all day that guests participate in. Great rooms which are clean and just what is advertised. Will definitely stay here again!

1  Thank cgrsmkn
There are newer reviews for Marriott's Harbour Lake

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is the greeting we recieved upon arrival, while we have stayed at this property b4, we never realised just how special this property is. Check in was quick and painless, since we were checking in Thanksgiving week, we were asked if we would be cooking Thanksgiving dinner, when we said yes the front desk asked if we would like a disposible pan for the bird....this is the kind of little thing that makes this place so special. There are lots of activities planned this week, and the hot tubs have been a blessing after a full day on our feet. Our 2 bedroom unit is comfortably appointed and we really have found nothing to be amiss.The beds are so comfortable.The proximity to Seaworld/Aquatica/DiscoveryCove is right around the corner....so close that we came home for lunch then went back to the parks. You can't go wrong staying at this property.

Room Tip: If yoou can get a room on the top floor do it, you may have a view of fireworks from either Disney o...
2  Thank Jim A
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I traveled with my husband and 8 month old daughter. It's a great place for families. The pools and activities are all designed around kids. If you're not traveling with children, this might not be the place for you. There are lots of activities and the pools are designed very well.

The rooms are typical of Marriott timeshare properties. They are comfortable and have plenty of room for the family. The front desk delivered a pack and play for us and offered a high chair without being asked which was nice. I really don't have any complaints. The lake is very nice as well.

I give it a four just because everything wasn't "perfect". There were ants in the room the day after we got there and they were supposed to spray but there were ants when we returned. It was handled the next day. Also, there was confusion over my reservation. I called the day before to check on checking in early, which they let me do, but only after I was told that they didn't have my reservation. It took me hanging up and calling back to talk to someone else who found it. Other than those small annoyances, it was a nice stay.

1  Thank Ashley N
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We have visited this resort for the last three years and we can't say enough about it. The staff are very friendly and helpful, right from the cleaners to the front desk to the recreation staff. My kids have fun morning until night. Our room was spotless. The only complaint I have is that there is no television channel for the toddlers. They no longer have the disney junior channel which we really enjoyed the first year there. I would recommend bringing DVDs for young children.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stayed in Building 12 for the first week of November 2012 - and the hotel was nice and clean. The proximity to DisneyWorld (all 4 parks) couldn't be beat. Our first night, we made a trip to the SuperWalmart (literally a few minutes away) and stocked up on breakfast and snacks (and wine!) for our stay and couldn't have planned it better! We are hoping to return soon! Kudos to a well-planned family resort!

Room Tip: Lake views are peaceful! We were in building 12 and never had a problem with noise or anything!
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I'm nine years old and I came here with my family. The first walk around the hotel was great; it was so pretty. But the only thing that let the place down was the swimming pools. One was so small it came up to about my knees and the other swimming pool was so busy you could barely swim; the slide was good .

But all in all great fun.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank HarryGFC9
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We had an outstanding stay at Marriot Harbour Lake!! The location is perfect if you are planning on visiting several of the theme parks. It's literally right down the road from Sea World and Disney and Universal are just a hop on I4 away! The rooms are VERY nice, clean and roomy! They have several great pools and water attractions to entertain the kids and they have daily activities there at the resort. So, even if you don't have park tickets you will still have a blast! We will definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed: October 2012