I traveled with my husband and 8 month old daughter. It's a great place for families. The pools and activities are all designed around kids. If you're not traveling with children, this might not be the place for you. There are lots of activities and the pools are designed very well.
The rooms are typical of Marriott timeshare properties. They are comfortable and have plenty of room for the family. The front desk delivered a pack and play for us and offered a high chair without being asked which was nice. I really don't have any complaints. The lake is very nice as well.
I give it a four just because everything wasn't "perfect". There were ants in the room the day after we got there and they were supposed to spray but there were ants when we returned. It was handled the next day. Also, there was confusion over my reservation. I called the day before to check on checking in early, which they let me do, but only after I was told that they didn't have my reservation. It took me hanging up and calling back to talk to someone else who found it. Other than those small annoyances, it was a nice stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Harbour Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Harbour Lake Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Harbour Lake
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Horizons Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Horizons Marriott Orlando