I picked this property for its appeal to kids. You can't go wrong with kids say 15 on down.
Great service. They fixed a mattress problem easily by bringing me a new one, could not sleep on first.
Wireless a little slow to connect the first time, but after you get on it is a breeze. The front kids room can get some hall noise through the window but not too bad, but we were near elevator. GREAT views from building 12 looking out at lake. Road noise on lanai but nothing inside.
Rec staff awesome, kids had a ball. Didn't see how it was possible to catch fish like I see in other reviews. Pool are heated, spray scape is not and when that bucket dumps on you it is COLD.
Fun place, we are going back next year. The wife and kids loved it. We paid the $25 for mini golf and played several times.
The units are large and buildings 12-13 were the last updated to MVCI standard with stainless appliances. The comforters are a little warm though, and heavy. That was my wife's biggest complaint, the bedding.
We never left the resort, the place has so much to do. easy easy access to 4West and a little driving, 3 minutes, to 4 East.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Marriott's Harbour Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Harbour Lake Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Harbour Lake
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Horizons Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Horizons Marriott Orlando