Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld
$91
$86
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$202
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$169
Hyatt.com
$127
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$154
Hotels.com
$272
$212
$325
$303
Orbitz.com
4,137 results
All reviewssea worldfull kitchentime sharebonefish grillone bedroom suiteactivity centerwasher dryerping pongpool areapools and hot tubsinternational drivescreened in porchmain poolsales pitchtimeshare presentationparc soleilmain building
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Thirteen of us stayed in three, two bedroom units; had plenty of space and the kids and adults loved the pool area. Great walking trail by the pond with many turtles and fish that the kids loved to feed. Fun, fun time. Close to all the theme parks and for those who need transportation a shuttle picks up at the resort.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed in the one-bedroom King suite with spa tub. The "room" is more like an upscale apartment/condo. There was a full-size kitchen, stocked with cooking utensils, pots, pans, dishes, etc. All full-size appliances you'd expect at an apartment (including an in-suite washer/dryer!) The suite also included a beautiful screened-in patio with seating for four. Each morning we cooked breakfast and ate on the patio enjoying the beautiful morning. The spa tub (for two) was divine after a long, hot day. The tub is actually in the bedroom (but do not worry, there is a stand-up shower in the large bathroom). The playground for the kids was fantastic, as was the shuffleboard court. The pools looked great (albeit crowded) but we didn't try them out. Our incredibly reasonable rate did NOT require us to sit through any type of sales presentation, so I can't comment on that.

The only negative on the trip was our neighbors brought a small, excitable dog with them. While they were in the room, it wasn't a problem. However, they left the room very early in the morning leaving the dog behind (and the 'do not disturb' sign up); the dog barked and whined for a couple hours before hotel security eventually came to take the dog. The hotel stated they needed to verify a few things before they could take the dog, such as making sure it wasn't a medical dog. I guess they did that as they removed the dog as we were leaving for the day. I don't fault the hotel for the annoying dog - but for guests who want to bring Fido along, please remember if your dog barks and whines it will probably upset other guests.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DutchOvenDelight
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you for your great feedback. We delighted you had a superb vacation and apologize for the temporary inconvenience you experienced due to another guest who failed to adhere to our strict no pets policy throughout the resort, which as evidenced by how we responded to the situation, we aren’t afraid to enforce if need be. Again, we greatly appreciate your kind words and hope we have the opportunity to be of service to you and your family whenever your travel plans bring you back to the Orlando area.

Peter M. Merrill

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was expecting a different room, but this would not be a resort issue, necessarily. The marketing people called my husband and myself separately and asked what type of room we would like...."no guarantees". I suggested with a 7 year old near the pool would be ideal. We ended up on the far end away from the "fun" pool.

A bit of a hike, but we got exercise. There was also a golf cart zipping around that you could catch a ride on, but I did this only once.

Our check in was easy, room was spacious. My only room complaints would be the Dryer door wouldn't stay open so it was difficult to transfer clothes from the washer to the dryer. I didn't call to complain. Also the dishwasher washed well but seemed very cheap.

We did have Disney Channel on the tv lineup. Something that in Hilton properties in the past was lacking.

I WARN YOU NOT TO SHOP AT THE IGA!!!! Over priced, poor selection (who doesn't carry breakfast sausage or English muffins?) outdated products! You are better off shopping at CVS or the on site store. OR simply get the directions to Publix....I took the wrong turn and will never do that again!!

Everything was clean and well maintained. Activities were fun and well organized.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

These suites are by far the most luxurious residence I've ever had the fortune to stay in. I'm in a 3 bedroom apartment and it's huge, it can sleep 12. Luxury linens, products and furnishings.
The staff are on hand 24/7 to attend to your every need and it's immaculate. Every mod con!

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank weeteggs
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Pros: great location, comp. shuttle to Seaworld, fun family activities planned every day, well tended grounds, nice pool, comfortable beds, spacious rooms

Cons: the sales pitch ( I.e. being invited to a 2 hr presentation); we were asked 4 times over the course of 3 days. I politely declined each time.

Need to know: (1) the passes you receive as a guest at a Seaworld member hotel are not presented upon check-in. You have to go to the concierge desk the day before your visit and there is a limited number given out, so ask for it early in the day.(2) make sure you talk to the gentleman, not the older woman. She was rude to me and several other guests and will tell you to speak to him, anyway.(3) if you have a problem, speak up. We had a very noisy neighbor so asked for a room change. The guest services rep. was very helpful and gracious.

• Stayed: October 2013