We stayed there with the whole family, 2 adults and three twenty-something children. We had booked two one bedroom suites with a sofa bed in the living room each. Although we had a prepaid rate and inserted all personal data and special requests during the online booking process via the hotel website check-in took almost 15 minutes which seemed a bit too long.
That is about the inly negative thing we cam say about the resort.
The suites were close together in the Paget house which is relatively far from the main building but didn't bother us at all. Right next to our house was the smaller second pool which was quiet and very, very nice.
To walk to the main bulding, the little store, the restaurant and the huge main pool took not even 10 minutes. If you do not have 10 minutes to spare during vacation something is wrong anyway.
The interior of our suites was great, the furniture nice, it's a bit too dark for my personal taste but well maintained and absolutely fine. The suite was very clean, the bathroom HUGE, lots of personal space, various closets. The kitchen is fully equipped for 4 persons, housekeeping even provided dishwasher detergent, kitchen towels and sponges. There is a toaster and a coffee maker with a supply of coffee packs to get started. We loved these little thoughtful extras, I don't think they are mentioned on the website.
Every suite comes with a washer and a dryer which is just great when you travel a lot. As a little extra we also found a pack of laundry detergent, again very thoughful.
The suite also comes with a screened balcony with furniture for four people, it was nice to have breakfast outside. The inroom dining table is also designed for four.
The little store in the main building offers basic supplies, groceries and sandwiches but we preferred the nearby Publix supermarket as the variety and prices are naturally better there. If you just need a few items the store is perfect though.
All the staff were extremely helpful and friendly, even the gardeners shouted a friendly good morning when we walked around the little lake in the mornings. That brings me to the surroundings of the hotel: the gardens are very well maintained, lots of palm trees, flowers, bushes, very green. There is a little lake at the main building, called the fitness trail, it's beautiful to walk around it.
There are tons of activities going on all day, some are complimentary, some are not. The activity plan shows the options for each day. Unfortunately we only stayed for two days and couldn't enjoy much of these activities but I can imagine families with kids of various ages enjoy these very much.
Should travels bring us to Orlando again in the future we would definitley consider to book the resort again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 33-acre Bermuda-styled resort, Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld puts guests in close proximity to Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), Wet 'n Wild(R) Orlando and - just across the street - SeaWorld(R) Orlando. Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld offers comfort and convenience for the entire family. Guests enjoy well-appointed studios, one and two bedroom suites, as well as several swimming pools, all-ages recreation and on-site restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Orlando Hilton