Apologies for the the late review of this hotel. I stayed at this hotel for my honeymoon in June last year, the rooms are huge with separate living room and kitchen area cleaned every day. Breakfast was basically eggs some days bagels or muffins or toast it wasn't the best but comes with hotel so can't complain. Daily transport to Disney or univsersal and is included if you fly with virgin I think you have to pay if travelling with another company. Couldn't fault hotel it was always cool and just a 5min stroll from restaurants etc.
Lovely Japanese restaurant just down the road on the complex with hooters, would recommend. I would go back again when I had kids but definitely not in June very humid and very busy, queuing in the parks for rides was crazy! At Disney the parks are not close together so be prepared to travel for an hour or so to get to a park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The closest Hawthorn Suites to the Walt Disney World Resort! Just one mile from the entrance to Disney. Executive guest rooms perfect for corporate travelers and One Bedroom suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, separate living and dining room. Tropically landscaped outdoor pool area & jacuzzi. Complimentary scheduled transport to Disney and free hot breakfast. Two hour manager's reception in the evenings Monday-Thursday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Vacatia, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Hawthorn Lake Buena Vista
- Hawthorn Suites Orlando
- Orlando Hawthorn Suites