We are a family of 5 and stayed at Hawthorn Suites for 2 weeks in Feb 2014. Out first impression of the suite was that it was 'ok' and that about sums it up in total really! It was all clean, but somehow slightly shabby and old. The thing that struck me as odd in a nice hotel was the polystyrene cups and bowls at breakfast, which made me feel as if I were in a cheap cafe or something, not on our holiday of a lifetime! Also, although our suite can sleep up to 6 people, there were only 4 chairs at the dining table and 4 plates and cups etc - not very helpful when there were 5 of us. The desk staff were mostly friendly and the cleaning and breakfast staff were lovely. The pool area was clean and pretty, although the pool is on the small side. To sum up, the hotel was a good base for us to get to all the parks, but it lacked the feel of luxury we wanted for our special holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The closest Hawthorn Suites to the Walt Disney World Resort! Just one mile from the entrance to Disney. Executive guest rooms perfect for corporate travelers and One Bedroom suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, separate living and dining room. Tropically landscaped outdoor pool area & jacuzzi. Complimentary scheduled transport to Disney and free hot breakfast. Two hour manager's reception in the evenings Monday-Thursday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Vacatia, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Hawthorn Lake Buena Vista
- Hawthorn Suites Orlando
- Orlando Hawthorn Suites